Reviews for Speaking My Language
Metamorph0sis chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was so cute. I love Jesse, and I have to agree, I wouldn't mind being haunted if it was by him. *impish grin*
caithzadz chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
so cute... btw, what did they say?
Cheetah Eyes chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Oh, this was great. I loved it!
Junaberry Pop chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Wow, that was really... unexpected lol, strange but i still liked it. Who would have ever thought of that as a techinque to learn a new language lolol../...
Tsurashi chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
REALLY REALLY GOOD Just wondering were you the one on megcabotbookclub message boards that was asking everyone if reading the 5th book first would ruin the rest because Ive seen that post alot on there and when i just found this story i thought maybe that was you just wondering?
szabatka2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
muhaha

i like it

jesse sure knows what to do- er, say.. for suze to tell him 'i love you' :)

upd8! it's good!
Secrete Flower chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh

My

Gosh!

SQUEE!
sqeekers chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
omg i love you *ahem* i mean your great authoressness wow never crossed my mind to read mediator fanfiction i have all six books it's a great book series i was like you picked up book five thinking it was the only one and not a series but omg this was so cute yes more fluff between those two is needed the books had some but the ending left room for more hope you write more one shots of this then you already have i loved this this is so great

laterz
kagomereincarnated chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
aw! _ how cute!

though I didn't know you said i love you like that..huh...

but that was great! _ you captured jesse perfectly. his enthusiasm, his sweetness...you did a great job putting his personality through in this fic. _ very nice!
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
E! The cuteness! Lol. Loved the ending. :)
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
“I’m not trying to suck information up through my butt, if that’s what you’re implying,” I love this fic. The characerization was right on. It was really funny too.
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
omg this was so cute! I love the mediator series, I accidentaly started with book 5 and got hooked. If you haven't read #4 do it SOON! A lime one with Jesse and Suze would be so great, I'd love to read it.

I don't know how but half the time when I want to look for fanfics of a certain series, you already have one or two written of it. Keep up the great work!
Omari-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I've been waiting for you to make a story about this series, just never had the change to ask you. Hope you make some more. This one's pretty good but it's not your normal thing.
AngelStone17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Awesome! I thought it was quite funny. Read the sixth book ASAP-you'll love it!
I Call Him Fred chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Aw! This was uberly CUTE! You are the fluffiest writer EVER. Well maybe not EVER, but pretty DAMN CLOSE!

Keep writing.