Reviews for Speaking My Language
ai-08 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
oh, how sweet! I've read all of Meg Cabot's books, but it's never occured to me to read a fanfic for one of them! I'm so glad I did! I absolutly love Jess That was a wonderful story And I'm so proud of myself! It's my first time reading a non anime fic,haha
Breaking.Benajmin chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
AW. That's cute. Making Suze look it up made it twice as great! :D Awesome fluff!
Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Sigh...

VERY good fuff...
nuclear.nicole chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Excuse me while I talk like a noob: d00d. fr33kin 4w350m3!

*coughs* Sorry. But you have managed to make a fanfic for three fandoms I completely ADORE.

YOU ROCK.

~Nikki
sango-101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
EK! Oh. my. gosh! EK! That was so freakin' good!I LOVED IT! Please! oh, PLEASE, write another one! (if you have ideas) I LOVE the mediator series, and your story sounded like it came right out of it _ it was SO good!
aleqz chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
That was soo cute!

I love the mediator, although I haven't read the whole series yet (I'm on book 4), but still this was so cute! Suze drooling all over Jesse hen he's forming those words with his lips, lol! Definitely something that could happen!

I loved the way Suze was trying to hide the book Pathetic, yet very creative :grin: and that darn cat, purring like that... I can imagine Jesse's face when he saw the book... "You want to learn spanish... to talk to me?" Aww, that's cute too!

I thought I love you was "Te quiero" in spanish? Or "Te amo"? No, I mean "Te quiero"... Te amo is italian... or is it?..aw, i'm just talkin way too much.

Fluff always works for me, so thank you for this wonderful one-shot Never Underestimate The Power Of Writing about Eternal Romances! N.U.T.P.O.W.E.R.!
blank574829 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
OMG! I can't believe you've done a story for this series! I, also, found the 5th book in the lib., read it, made a face b/c I found out I'd missed the whole beginning of the series, and then read all the rest. I remember I was SO crazy about this series! The 6th book came out in December, and I got it a day early! (I was at barns and noble, buying the rest of the series so I could read it again, and the lady brought out the 6th book and was all, "Do you want this too?"...HECK YES! I didn't tell her, of course, that it wasn't suppose to be out yet _). I'm so sad cause it's over but am really satisfied with the ending...I think ( iwould like more -_-).

Anyway, if you want FLUFF reat #6! FLUF FLUF FLUF!

Oh, and, I LOVED THIS STORY!
Strawberry-Shortcake01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
AW that was so cute! *squeal* Although Jesse DID seem a little condescending, it was still completely adoreable utter fluffiness!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
its so cute!

(i totally suggest reading the 6th book, even if you arent finished with the rest...i ended up in your same situation of order)
Litwolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Only one word for this: AW! That was so great! Not many good Mediator fanfics on but this one rules them all! It was so great! Very simple but very effective.

Mediator is such a great series! Its a shame it ended at only 6 books. The last one is so great! You might get frustarated or even hate the ending. But the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. Hope you enjoy the books.

About the limy-one shot you mentioned in the author's note, Id read it in a heartbeat! Please write more Mediator!
Jetkitty2001 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
HEY! I did the same exact thing with book 5... only i bought the book... then i went back and read the rest of them...anyway keep up the great work Maiden!
animemistress419 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
O! I'm so glad one of my favorite authors are writing about the Mediator series! Don't you just get hooked reading them? I really enjoyed the one shot! It was really sweet and the ending was totally awesome! Keep up your awesome work!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Oh! Oh! I love this series too! (But don't read my Mediator stuff, please, it's in horrible need of a rewrite. .
A-Delicate-Unraveling chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG

i ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT

really REALLY goof fluff!

write more stories like this soon!
seabiscuit0810 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
aw, it's so cute! sounds just like jesse, but he was being a little forward. i recomend finishing the series because it is a good read, and most of these fics make more sense then.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »