Reviews for Crookshanks vs Malfoy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this is so awesome!
Dragoness1400 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Interesting, I like it. Makes me long for a cat even more than I do so already. *sigh* oh how I wish I had a cat...
Great story!
sanface chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
bwuahahahaa, I read it again and it is stilled filled with awesome...just like it was years ago *tear* :D
pstibbons chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Now, that *was* an interesting fic!

I read your other fic (with Susan Logan) as well just now, but didn't leave a review since it implied that Hermione was still dating the stupid moRon at the time. (RHr is immoral, y'know.)
yangxuan chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
cool!

this is pretty cute, r u gonna follow up?
Goobers chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hah! Koolie storie you have there. I really like the way Malfoy gets nervous when he insults Crookshanks. Makes him seem more human.

Koolie,

Jackie
some one from.place chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
lol, ari ,that was super de duper awesome! I thought that it was great! and I'm only going to tell you that it's great and not tell you WHY i liked it just to piss you off! lmao, *tear, anyhow, i liked the whole thing from Crookshanks point of view; reminded me of Satchmo...seeing as he's got the smushed face. Well, hope yoiu forgive me for not telling you on msn that i liked it but i have to go now; satch jsut got really demanding!

~place person :)
Lucas Logan chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hehehe... Catricide? That monster! Hehehe... Good chapter. Nice development. Although I think Malfoy's more of a dweeb than most people give him credit for.

Anywhoo,

Nicely done.

-Lucas
fred the gnome chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
interesting... really well written. good job
Gyre chapter 1 . 5/4/2005