Reviews for A Devoted King
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Phew! It is good to see Edmund not moping around.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I like how Lucy helped Edmund forgive himself.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
It was absolutely great. Loved it! The way you portray the relationship between the young siblings is so sweet and realistic. Of course Ed could have a guilt trip with this. Very believable and Lucy is just the queen she's meant to be. Though she doesn't think she's much herself XD
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Aww, that's just so sweet! I've always wondered how it would be like, once Edmund found about Aslan's sacrifice for his salvation. And here we are. Well, I think this fic's just lovely. Lucy is the right person to be there for him once he finds out. I've always believed that these two had, sort of a different bond, I'd say, than with the rest. Perhaps because they're both the younger once in the family, and both know how that feels. And I've always loved that special bond between them. And I enjoy reading about it in fics such as this one.

Indeed. King Edmund The Just is, undoubtedly, a devoted king.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Loved the story.
congotandsja chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow. I love this. I love his reaction about what Aslan did and how he still thinks people would refer him to being a nasty little traitor and how Lucy explains he isn't. Incredible one-shot. I absolutely love it.
NightRise chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
()_(/)

('.')

(")_(")
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
he he i really liked that, you really got into their characters
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Awesome!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Nice. Lucy's so insightful.
blerghy chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow! Another great story!
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
L-O-V-E t-h-i-s! I love how you put the character in place! Good job for that! Loving it! ) God bless!
PevensieNumberThree chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Please see my review on The Lion's Call. _
yoe.insomnia chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This story was the first one I read that wasn't a Harry Potter fiction. Thank you for that ).

It's a great story, interesting and beautifully written. And Ed's my favourite character, too.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Very Interesting Story with a nice have used more expression in the dialogue.