Reviews for War is a Cruel Thing
oxymoron8 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
I really want to see more of this. I really like it and have been looking for it for awhile. Glad to have found it again, sad to see it not being updated. please post more soon.
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
.uk/firefox?clientfirefox-a& :en-US:official
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
LOVED THIS
The Kali chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Update soon please! I love this story and I need to know what happens next!
windowstothesoul chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
hey, why hasn't there been an update in a year?
aphrodisiac bliss chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
jesus this is a great story. it had me in a trace throughout all seven chapters. you must must must must must must must must must continue writing! i rarely come across a story that is both eloquently writen and enchanting. but your story has accomplished both. you should be proud. it's september! you havent updated in six months! it's time you get to it! set aside whatever you can to focus what energy you can on finishing. i'm looking forward to reading what your mind creates next. i'm actually excited. you should be proud. keep going.
babi-gurl-chels chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
interesting! i'd love to see more, and please don't take so long to update this time! ;)
daydreamer04 chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
Good chapter, i can't wait to see what will come up next!
Pearl of Hope chapter 6 . 3/28/2007
REALLY good, can't wait for the next chapter!
DeadlyToxic01 chapter 7 . 3/27/2007
That's so awesome! You finally updated YAY *glomps* I dropped my drink when I saw you updated and I screamed, broke my sister's ear drum and it was all happy in the world! *grins* It's not that short, you have something written.

Poor Ginny not having much privacy for so many months living with the boys. But the are closer now, anyhow. *cackles* Ginny was using Potter, that's the kind of stories I like. *rolls eyes* Potter it so full of himself.

*snickers* They boys broke down the door, and now they get to see a show...*reads Draco growling* or not.

I'm adoring the protective Draco, and war hardened Ginny, even the small amounts of Blaise and Peter. I love your writing style how you just typed them all out in one story it's amazes me.

*raises eyebrow* Going into the Chamber are we...with Potter...well he is the only that would be able to open it so I see the use in him.

Brillent idea, using the Chamber as an escape route...smart tactic plan. The boys will definately agree you had a smart plan, but they might take it offensively that you hide it behind their backs.

I enjoy your writing style emensley?(sp), hopefuly you won't forget about your other stories I hope you could get up an update for those as well.

Deadly Toxic
grannyHPfan chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Cool, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to actually take advantage of the CoS. Really good chappie, how come Gin didn't want the rest of the trio to know? Can't wait to see how her trio will respond to working with Harry, lol. Can't wait for more, please update sooner, please? LKM
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Oh that was good! Short, but good.

Can't wait for the next update!
robin chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
great chapter...cannot wait to see what her mind has concocted...post soon...this is just d/g not her and all of the boys...
AirmidM chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
I like this fic. It's not something you see everyday which intersts me to no end. I hope you'll update again soon.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Wow, that was the shortest chapter I've read in my bloody life. *Blinks in shock*

Anyway, this is a really good chapter. Although, I don't really understand what the point of it was...*looks confused* Ah well. Anyway, it's really good chapter! I like it, but I think I like the other chapters better. No offence...

Update please!:D:)