Reviews for What Could Never Be
Molly chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
This is so cute. I havent seen many EvaNagi stories but I a, a big fan! Can you Please write some more. Im sad that it only had two chapeters. Please?
Ancient Death chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
What's this? A story was never completed? Just finish it, so I can see the results at the ending! This story is too good to be left unfinished! SO COMPLETE THE STORY OR YOU'LL GET HAUNTED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
So, I guess Eva's an arm-bitter from way back huh? Nice story.

(Eva stares at story author, her eyes spinning in hypnotic glare: "You will update soon...You will update soon..."
tokei chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Finally, Nagi-fic! Good Nagi-fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
Your spelling has improved, making this chapter an easier read than the previous. The adventure continues. A sweet moment- and yes, Eva, that is patent Akamatsu humor.

Nicely done. More, please.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Nice story. Great concept, posing the adventures of Nagi and Eva way back then. A little work in the grammar and spelling, but otherwise a good read.
DarkFeenix chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I rather liked the way you wrote this fic, but as has been pointed out both of them are on lot higher lvl of strenght. Eva goes casting around her apocalyptic spells in the kyoto arc, the curse only binds her while she is at the school grounds, and even if it did bind her powers while he was out, Nagi could always just un-do it, correct? And Eva would regenerate something as "minor" as slash across her back in seconds... or would if she had her powers, and I see no reason why Nagi wouldn't release the curse if the situation was that grave. Also, Nagi only knew few spells, but had first class powers, and pulled "hard" spells out of a book with apparently no training.

Anyway, refreshing read, well written, characters sounded IC to some degree, main problem is that they suffer from sever powerlack. I'm guessing you hadn't read the kyoto arc of the manga when you wrote this, as it shows evas true powers nicely(and the current tournament thingy even better... she hardly is helpless without her magical powers). Hope you'll write more fics with Nagi and/or Eva.
WS.Blue chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Hi, nice fics except for some inconsistencies like:

- unless common bar in the UK started sake all of the sudden, i do find it strange, also, Nagi is most probably from Wales as well, making Sake as his prefered chose of alcohol strange

- as demostrated in the battle against Fate Averruncus, Evangeline is a full immortal even while under Nagi's spell, she is capable of regenerating fatal wound almost instantly
reveiwer chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
evangeline needs to drink blood to temporairly lift the attend school curse and their both are actually more powerful than that, otherwise great fanfic. please continue.
Naomi Springfield chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Oh please please PLEAASE continue this fic! There are never enough fanfics out there on Nagi-sama and Eva-chan and yours is a delight to come across! Update ASAP!
midnaruto chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
better! I thought the lack of action would disappoint me but it wasnt bad. One question though... I thought Nagi's (10 Master) Blood was needed to break the seal thingy that he placed making her look like a kid... maybe i just remembering details wrong...
midnaruto chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I liked it. Well, there is one complaint... the ending. I know it a cliffhanger, but it seems more like you just forgot to finish the story. "What the..." just doesnt seem to be enough. But then again I aint a writer so mebbe i wrong