Reviews for Walking in the Dark
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
This story was okay until the whole evil Izzy, dead parents plot twist. More drama doesn't make a good story. I won't be reading the rest. :P
Consulting Shippers chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
I really enjoyed this :).
anonanon chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
Wow. Ok so I wanted to like this story, I really really did but the ending...that was not a good ending in my personal opinion. The digi-destine gang ended up lookind like a bunch of spazes as well as the worst group of friends ever, Davis was an asshole and him being in love did not make it okay considering Ken's unstable state of mind. The whole Izzy aspect seemed thrown in at the last moment, and Onizuka (I love the guy in GTO u did an overall good job on his characterization up untill the last chapter) ends up looking like one of the most incompetent legal guardians in terms of how he handled Ken after his release from the hospital. Jst so you know I am not a big fan of flammers because I do not believe that they are constructive criticism so on that note; please w on how much 'angst ' you put in a tic and work on the pacing of the story. Thank you for posting .
poisonanon chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
May I beat the shit out of Davis?
MusiknLove chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
*grabs you into giant hug and never lets you go* i am ssssssssoooooooooo going to find your Davis and kick his ass! he's gonna- and then- i'm- i don't know WHAT i'ma do to him! but i'ma hunt him down and and do something to him. if you went through anything like Ken remotely went through in this story then i wish i was there to hug you! no one should have gone through that! i wanted to crawled though the computer and murder Davis, honestly.

now.. about the story. This is going in my all time favs. I adore this! it made me laugh, it made me cry, and like i said previously, it made me want to murder.. but everything was EPICLY written. this story was amazing and i loved it!

now i'm going to end this incredibility long review and get to my own fanfics... *sighs* wish me luck.
catgirrl246 chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
I love this story. It's hard to believe that it was inspired by what happened to you.

I LOVE the ending, how TK wrote it and whatnot... awwuh.

Thank you so much for writing!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Aww it was so sad! *cries* Great job though!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
"They heard a squeal and Ken felt a heavy weight pounce on his back, “Ken! I’m so glad to see you!”"

Poor Ken...*sighs* Yay for Willis!
BPhantom chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
O (times a million)

...So, there's a story you probably need to know to help accompany this review. (Firstly, this is one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read. Be flattered. Be very flattered.)

So, I was writing (RPing) during the time I was reading this (specifically, during all the chapters before the Suicide Night), and absolutely, positively could not stop myself from making my character scared and lonely and cry. Also note that it took lots and lots of shooing to get my newly-formed (thanks to this fic) Ken and D. muses to go away (I really don't want to have to choose between Daisuke and Davis, so abbreviating it to D is my best option.)

Ooh, third thing: It's 3:30 AM when I write this. Wow that's late, ne? yeah. I can barely think. I haven't read many fanfics (or anything) this late at all ever. Maybe 5 things, total. 3-4 of those were fanfics. One was this one. This was AMAZING. I spell it out again. I'm so thankful you posted this.
RumorUnderOath chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
wow that was a wonderful story! i cant wait to read more from u

so tk wrote it? does that mean it was a true life story or based on one? anyway its very good keep up the good work
everfire chapter 12 . 9/13/2006
Aww...I liked the ending. Izzy bugged me though. That was the only thing I didin't like. Not that I couldn't see it but you know... It felt weird. Not sure how else to describee it...It felt fake? no well I give up anyway. The ending leaves you with suh beautiful fluff. Also I almost cried, I think that desevers something because you know, I don't usually, but very nice. Ken is so forgiving.

I was a ken. My davis was positively beautiful and I miss them even now. My davis didn't ignore me...Maybe you don't care but, I wanted to die so many times and when I read this some of those memories came flooding back. I fell in love and cried because I knew it couldn't work. Cried because Davis tried to make it work. Cried because I did something I shouldn't. Cried because I was cheated on by davis and davis thought only of their later love. Then I cried when I learned tolet it go...I should write something more based on my real life...If I do would you mind reading it? even if no one else will I would like you to.
Deno chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
Wow, I really love this fic! Although I've never read GTO, my sis has been wanting to get it for ages! I couldn't read the whole fic at once 'cause I had too much to do (family junk), and I was forced to stop like, umm, I think it was the chapter before Davis realized his mistake. I was ripping my hair out! I really wanted to know what happened, and I ended up being grouchy to my fam. Heheh. Then, after I finished, I was all, 'AW!' This is definatly the best fanfic I have read yet!
Fiona Rokkar chapter 12 . 3/24/2006
Aw, I loved it! I can't wait to read your Aphrodite x Deathmask one shot. Hehe, you'll make me read it anyway, won't you, Shura-chan?
blah chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
“I know Davis,” Ken stared at the floor darkly, feeling his heart fill with despair, “You never want to see me again right?”

Davis grabbed Ken’s wrist and looked at it, “You did this….because of me?”

“Yes…I did. Unfortunately I did it wrong.”

Davis looked down at Ken, “Oh Ken, don’t say that.”

“If I did it right, I wouldn’t be here. I wouldn’t be here to ruin your life anymore.”

that is the best pharagraph in the story, even if it was depressing,... :0
pinkhatinggrl chapter 12 . 2/26/2006
This was the saddest cutest story ever! I read it in

2 1/2 hours! I usually don't do yaoi but this was very adorable.

PEACE OUT! :D