Reviews for Butterfly Knot
Kurai Ummei chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
You are way to good at breaking hearts in but a handful of words. o_o
Requiem of memory chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
This I so Huantingly beautiful...
yoake.laberinto chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Why I am reading this? Why? And why I'm going to fav it? añsldmfacksfh
Sepsis chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
That was so perfect!
GypsysGift chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is absolutely beautiful in the weirdest kind of way - you capture everyone's emotions but without the characters ever sounding too sorry for themselves or to full of self-loathing or anything... it's really good!
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This story is truly beautiful. To be able to capture the feelings you did is quite a talent. You have wonderful characterization and a penchant for explaining things with neither too much nor too little detail. Thank you for writing.
Jellybean06 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
It feels odd to call burials and cremations and positioning of urns cute, but there you have it. And I really like gaara's pov.

Thanks for sharing!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
"I'd rather have a Temari." That made me smile.

I have to admit, the idea of temari and kankurou is a little "eek!" but you didn't make too big of a fuss about it, so i wasn't really bothered. Definitely sad at the end, especially "And if the night is dark and the desert is cold and there are things he can't quite get away from when he's by himself, well... he'll manage." Bittersweet, I guess you call it, that he wants for her happiness more than his own.

On to the next chapter...er...postlude!
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Crap, this made me cry a bit. Kankuro doesn't have it terribly easy, does he now? Wonderfully written though, I couldn't stop even though it almost hurt to read it.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was really really really sweet.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Fabulous.
kris hawkeye chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
youre really great!

you made me read an incest!
YinYangTwin1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Okay this story is kind of depressing. Its a nice change of pace and unique though i dont like the idea of temari sleepin with kunkuro or any of her siblings.
Ddriana chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is a thing of pure beauty. Well written, interesting, touching, and I really like the way Temari and Kankuro ask in statements and answer questions indirectly.
i luv u -im bored chapter 2 . 5/12/2007