Reviews for A Stranger In The Woods
Calenataure chapter 1 . 8/2
warning- Constructive criticism, though I am a bit harsh sometimes
Although I don't really like Mary sues personally, Katie seems to have more personality and potential than most. If you want to make your story more believable, you should create a credible reason of how Katie can communicate to anyone in Middle Earth since they did NOT speak English, they spoke Westron.
Very good story!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Katie: "I'm skinny, but not too skinny." "I'm stupid, but not too stupid." "I'm an airhead, but not too much of an airhead." "I'm self-centered, but not too self-centered." "I'm a narcissist, but not too much of a narcissist." "I'm a sexual gratification fantasy, but not too much of a sexual gratification fantasy."

How can you sleep at night?
Karabeth chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
O my word so great, great isn't even the words to describe how good just a bit of it was. I'm a huge fan of Legolas .
angel20927 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
angel20927 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
can katie b rlly badass
not the super weak kind of girl?
i like the story so far
irene.m.serna chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
I love this story!
Mary Sue chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you for using enigma to describe Katie. I am in love with the Imitation Game, so again, THANK YOUUUUUU!1
mew21 chapter 25 . 5/3/2015
I liked it a lot, perfect spice and suspense with honesty and good thoughts.
mew21 chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
I was actually not expecting this, I thought that might be a path after the story of Galadriel's sister but I had so forgotten until now! Good job on the spring of that twist :)
mew21 chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
O.O ooooooo was not expecting that!
mew21 chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
mew21 chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
ok, that was cute _ i loved her description of what she would want in a man, and I have never truly thought about how sexist this world could be depending on who wrote it but it would make sense
mew21 chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
it is getting better and I am curious to see what else might change if she warns the group