Reviews for Forbidden
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Oh plz update soon this is great
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Are you ever going to update this story. Pls do
Rose Steele chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
PLEASE! DO NOT STOP U'VE GOT TO FINISH THIS STORY.

IT IS FRICKING AWSOME. DONT LEAVE THE STORY ON CLIFF HANGERS. I HATE IT WHEN A STORY IS GETTING INTERSTING AND THE WRITER LEAVES IT IN CLIFF HANGER.
Twilightrocks27 chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
OMG! U CANT STOP THERE! theres so much u havn't wrote! lol i love this story! PLEASE UPDATE! lol seriously its awsome!
the world is mine chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
COME ON UPDATE i just read this tonight and u need to update its really really good
daejonerys chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
This is so wonderful! I noticed it had been a while since the last update, but I hope you're still planing on continuing this! Please?

I really want Suze to tell Jesse! Soon? :D

tehe. Never mind:]

Anywho,

I'm in love with this.

UPDATE:D

Just curious, are you going to update Torrid anytime soon? That story has kept me on the edge of my seat!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
OMG you have to update soon! the suspense is KILLING me! excellent story! love it to death!
M.L. Fox chapter 12 . 2/10/2007
I absolutely love this story! I love the structure and the plot, it's very interesting and keeps want to read more! Please update soon!
Amanda chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
Please Keep on going. I LUV it!
dinkus minkus chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Oh! Recent update! Aha!

I have read, like, ONE Mediator fanfiction that has ACTUALLY been completed. HOPEFULLY, this one will be one!

I adore this story; there's a lovely mix of romance, drama, angst, etc.

I KNOW WHO THE KILLER IS...

Excellent. Now, I'll just hang around here until the story ends.

Sounds like a plan, Stan.
Lady Epur chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Genius ending.

I don't normally leave reviews much anymore, but I really love this ending. Have no clue why, but I love it. Please keep it up. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! :)
Emmohdee chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Woah- is it gonna be that bitch that broke up Jesse and Suze? Well, caused Suze to break up with Jesse?

Maybe I'm way off base, I dont know, it's been so long since I've read your story. Which leads me to...

Yes! And update! Praise the lord (you)! I only hope the wait for the next chapter won't be as long...

Great work! Keep it up!
lyrical love chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
yay, you updated ] the chapter was great, i cant wait to see how the whole 'suze telling jesse the truth' thing unfolds. and i THINK i know who the murderer is too :-) update soon, please?
Nina chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
OMG, Aina, I was so sad when I saw the e-mail telling me you had just updated. I was like, 'oh, no, she'll announce that Fidden's in Hiatus! Oh, God, no', but then it was a real update!

That's awesome. I really wanna know who the killer is. And I also, I need Suze to get in touch with Jesse.

And then they'll sleep together.

Okay, dirty, but Jesse's been DRINKING! DRINKING. My God, please, make him better.

And stupid Dylan for making Suze cry. But nice Dylan for supporting her.

Anyways. Promise it won't take you so long to update again? Whatever. We'll wait. Lol.

Love,