Reviews for Lack of Motivation
Piko chapter 22 . 4/19
I can see this won't be updated ;-; since its 2015 right now...
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 6 . 4/11
So basically the Sandaime is giving Naruto the same privileges as Tsunade? He can go and do whatever the Hell he wants as long as he doesn't actively attack Konoha?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 4/11
If you couldn't remember, why didn't you just look it up on the Naruto-Wiki site? Or just type Naruto Chouji into Google. It would have given you the answer as well...
yindragonkiba chapter 22 . 2/26
Nooooo the cliffy
Emerald Time chapter 22 . 2/19
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! There are a couple of grammar mistakes, but it's not that bad, mostly some commas. I like your characterization of Naruto. I've read many fics where he's not in love with Konoha, but very few that make him like you did. I like the logic you put in to him. Also, why didn't he use a shadow clone to keep Gaara from attacking him? I know he used a fox, but with the shadow clone, it could've gone better. I hope you update soon... 2007! Aw man, please tell me this fic is not abandoned. I really hope this is a long hiatus and you'll start writing for this fic again. Please update and don't abandon it? Pretty please with a cherry on top of a hot fudge sundae with caramel?
TheGreatWhiteNortherner chapter 6 . 1/20
Ok I am not trying to flame, but I have to point this out.
Asuma asked Kurenai about the Inuzuka... As if he wasn't really sure what that clan was.
There is literally no way he doesn't know 100% who the Inuzuka are.
Sorry this just stuck out to me when I read this chapter.
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 1/18
AWESOME! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
michumichu79 chapter 22 . 1/12
IT IS A GREAT PITY THAT NOT CONTINUE ARE VERY GOOD FIC. I LIKE THIS STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I LOVE NARUHINA AND ITACHI!
smokey chapter 7 . 1/10
well..thanks man..at least you didn't involved pairing ...man I am fed up.. good job.. hmm
Kairan1979 chapter 22 . 1/4
It's a pity the story wasn't updated; I liked this version of Naruto.
kagome higurashi chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will naruto reveal that he is the kyuubi's container. will naruto and itachi have a sibling relationship.
deathlover25 chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
It's chouji Ahamichi.
Lord Mortensen chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
cool! please update soon! you have 7 years without update this fic!
ulquiola chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
i agree not everyone lieks romance.

this chapter was good but sort of the worse, the bug user somehow isnt right beign there. its somehow your mod from aburame. they shouldnt be able to suck out chakra like kikaichu bugs can... jsut a cent.
1,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »