Reviews for Not Impressed
Rubies cubed chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love it, as I do all your other fics. I usually am a fan of angst, but once on a while I enjoy fluffiness when it is done well. Like yours! And the song? That don't impress me much. Cuz that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night. I think shania twain, but I may be mistaken.
Anaconda Venom chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Hehehe... this was really good You should have made Wufei kiss his car good night :P but that might have given the song away :P

but I really liked it
Kaerith chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow, those are dates from hell! I figured Heero had to have a master plan.
TwlightMystery chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love this story! Oh jeez it's sheer perfection in fact I think I'm going to read all your stories...(looks at Merula's list...) Umm O.o ... holy cow I'm going to be here a while, wish me luck!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Heheh that was cute and funny. Thanks for writing.
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Man that was so cute! And that date with Jay was hilarious... and awkward, but so funny! Great job all over.
Shokubenii chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
ROFL. It was really nice. Poor Duo and the horrible dates. But seriously. J? Goodness me. I think I would've just walked away at the sight of him.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Eh? :b What happened to Heero being straight? Or was Duo just assuming?
Mystical-Maiden chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Gotta admit... i loved it!

And Heero was so cute! In an AW O kinda way as well as the other kind.

The dangers of blind dates... went on one once... never again. I feel Duos pain. *shudders*

Definitely adding this to my favourites!

~Maiden.
LadyRhio chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I love this fic! It's so cute! Oh and I know EXACTLY what he made at the end! I thought me and my family were the only ones who ate that! Only, we don't use onions and spread it on english muffins! It's delectable!
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very good. I like that it's simple and mm not too dramatical.

Goodie.
lo chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Loved it! That was not only funny, but cute as well. OOC but still very entertainimg.
mayfaire chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
aw how cute for heero to find duo a date..not to mention fiasco dates. nyahahaha of course the best part was when heero kissed duo..hehehehehe i love them both!
Writes in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
What a cute story! I love how you write. Your use of the characters makes them seem so lifelike.
Bite My Nails chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
SO swet. But what did Duo make? It killing, cuz I don't know. And I supposed to a chef. HOW SAD IS THAT? wait...don't answer that. Great Fics.