Reviews for It's all my fault!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
This is..,.kinda dark in a way. But interesting to read. I wonder what will happen next.
Penelope Snape chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
please update soon. you promised another update at the end of this chapter... sad eyes... please...
Sianco chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
:D I like your stories too much. I want to know what happens next!
tevote chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
HAWW wow i only just found this and its really interesting and i love it, i hope you havent given up on this story its so cute. Please write another chapter i really want to know what happens next.
sev'slittleangel chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
wow thats good very good
tears of emerald chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh, Nice!
BlackenedNightshade chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Is this abandoned? That would make me sad.
BlackHalliwell chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
awesome
Rulin chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
You should update. It's a rather good plotline you've got going.
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
this story would be good if the writiing was not all bunched together. great story though
Arwen-Evenstar-Elf chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Who would have thought they were, after all these years of tourment, kindred spirits?

Man this is one Brill fic. I hope you do post soonish. But take your time. I would rather wait a life time for a polished piece of work, then six days for 100 pages of dribble. Thanks so much for this. It's one of the better fics I've ever read.

~River~
Sophia chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
I really can't wait to read what happens next. I love the fluffyness and all of the emotion in this story. Keep up the most excellent work and please update soon.
EsScaper chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Nice chapter, though it seems a bit odd that Harry would be comforting Severus. I'd think that after what Harry went though that Severus would be strong for him. I know that Severus has had an abusive childhood, and that Harry's treatment must be opening up old wounds, but Severus is very strong. I just am surprised. Of course it's your version of Severus. It is just a bit different than I expected.

I still did enjoy it, mind you, and look forward to reading more.

Esc.