Reviews for As Told By Kajitsu
Chuni Luni chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I laughed so much I hurt lol. I love how the celestial sisters act. Reminds me sorta of my own (though blood related) sis lol. I beg of you to update! *Puppy dog eyes* Pwease?

Take care!
Chuni Luni chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
ROFL OMG THAT WAS SO FREAKIN FUNNY! *Passes out from laughing so much*
Chuni Luni chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oi this is awesome! I especially loved the ending lol. Can't wait to go and read more! :)
xXAnoxiaXx chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
Celestial-shish kebabs, lol. Great story, here's a cookie. *Hands out cookies to random people*
starbuckviper chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
hahaha this is great. im waiting 4 the nxt chappie
A Price to Pride chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It's nice to see people warming up to OC fiction, which what I can only seem to write. I like this. Good job.
Cashmiere-Cats chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
that was so good keep it up and i cant wait for the next chapter
M chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
this is the tenth REVIEW!

loveable_M
sugarycandlelight chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
Wahahahahaha!That was hilarious!I loved the part when Kakashi got a nosebleed!I can't believe Kajitsu put the book in her underwear drawer,gahaha!Please update soon.I'll be laughing at this for weeks!*-*When people see or feel something that is perverted that makes them extremely excited,they get nosebleeds!*smirk* Please update!-Love the perverted and slightly 'evil' humor!-*
loveable-M chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
!

that chapter was so funny!

Moira chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hi! I just wanted to say, that it's a great story, and I want to see what happens next!

Please update!
TheInflictedFinger chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
I love this story, and I have to admit at first I was only into yaoi and was repulsed by Mary Sue fics, but now I don't mind reading hetero and this story...good lord I love it. Who cares if she can do anything and everything and she rocks the Naruto world? The imagery is awesome, just thinking about how fun it would be to be a girl like her in Konoha and have Kakashi hitting on you and vice versa.

Very VERY original, I've read a few other Kakashi/OC character stories, but this one is by far the best.
loveable-M chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Wonderful chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE!
loveable-M chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Great Chapter!

i really loved it!

please update!

um... i think i see a kakashi/oc and a genma/oc pairing but why is genma there, is it so hard to look after three girls?

well i just have to wait for the next chapter!
loveable-M chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i really love this story!

REALLY LOVE IT!

she is so cool and not a mary-sue (YAY!)

you please have to update!

UPDATE

ps how do you say kajutsu's name?

when does this take place in the naruto timeline?

please answer!

mandy

hehehehehe...someone is going on favorites