Reviews for Second Best
ravencarr chapter 11 . 4/17
Its going to be 8yrs since chap11...
Discontinued? *sobs*
Hope not..Still hv faith in you dear author!
Virtual cookies to you :)

Ps: would be nice you put this piece for adoption *sighs*
Mawwe chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
hello.. like it :) are you going to finish it?
Mawwe chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hello! just wondering if you are going to finish this story?
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
neko-jin72 chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
great job with this story so far, but what was up with harry spilling draco's secrets? that was kinda mean, i mean, what if draco didn't want anyone knowing? oh well, anyway i was just wondering if you were planning on continuing this story or not, i hope you will.
Janey Faith Banquee chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
Wow O_O

Good kind of wow, its an awesome story (:

But i never originally saw the characters like that but i'll get used to it (:
SoraWolfXIII chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
O.O... wow.. I'm just.. wow. how did that... but.. Snape... Kass.. HOLY SHIT O_O I was LITERALLY sitting there on my bed staring blankly at the screen when Kass did that to Snape XD hole crap. good writing! looooove iiiit~
Miyoko chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
next chapter please! i luv your stories
followthedarke chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
this story is so damn cute o.o

update for me?

really hungry right now chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow...I don't think I can get enough of this story...XD...please update soon!

I'm rereading it now :P

smiley12cool chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
“Hmm…yep, he likes Malfoy.”

I love that line!
devilsangel101 chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
*throws lots and lots of rocks at your head*

But write more soon please :)
Roman C Lee chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
Fuck. I've reached the end *groans . . . wiats ten minutes, checks e-mail* The update's still not in! I'm DIEING! *WAH!* lol, nah, I'm fine. But . . . Draconia *smirk* sounds intresting and HarryxDraco is HOT so . . . update soon? Yeah, UPDATE SOON!
Roman C Lee chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
O, compputer problems. That blows. I love computers! I'm going to learn a lot more about them, just because they are so FUn and provide me with fre internet IchixGrimm smex, as well as various other pairings. lol, I read so many fanfics, I can't remember them all.

*whistles* WOnderful chapter. WOOT WOOT!
Roman C Lee chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
lol, I think that Snape with a love intrest, when he ISN"T OOC, would really blow, because he would do NOTHING about it. NO-THING. lol, and the chapter wasn't pointless, it was FUN. Oh no! I'm getting closer to the end! What will I do? *faints dramatically* But not end parsay *doesn't know how to spell that word* just I hate waiting for updates, so I normally just read completed stories, ya know? But I like your writing, a lot, so *BAM*, reading an ongoing story and lovin it.