Reviews for A Game For Fools
Guest chapter 21 . 6/1/2017
For some reason I really hated Draco in the story and I was really annoyed that Harry didn't end up with Meravi :(
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
why is draco always being the one blamed? It hurts to read that other people will take harry's side and the fact that ron is such a bastard here; why?... draco is alone... while harry's enjoying his life... it was harry's fault anyways
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
fuck you for even writing this
Unicorn Luvver chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
My heart hurts
Unicorn Luvver chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
NONONONO!
Amy L chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
I love this chapter, I don't know why but I like storys where people are either suicidal or extremely hurt. Don't ask why, cause I'm gonna tell you why. I like when people realize either what they have done to someone or what has been done to someoje and then help them.
Amy L chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
Uhh choose Draco, duh. Why? Cause Drarry is my otp thats why!
Amy L chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
Awwww poor Harwee-boo I hope Drakey-poo comes back soon. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to totally butcher there names. :)
Amy L chapter 16 . 2/7/2016
Noooooooo... Draco come bbaaacccckkkk! Awesome story, I was worried about the magical creature warning but I actually really like the magic creatures. Also, why is there a magical creature warning but not a, oh I dunno, suicide warning!? Eh thats fine though I guess with the summary it was kinda implied.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
Yay :D
Amy L chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
Yes, that was amazing, brilliant, superb.. just yes. I love hurt/confert/romance/humor and that was all of that. :)
Amy L chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA "'he's dead' or 'he's awake and we're getting married'" LOL. I have stayed up all night reading Drarry and I laughed out loud when Harry thought that, oh my gosh... hahhahaha. Ahhh well now I must deal with anoyed parents.. maybe. They didn't seem to wake up when I laughed though so... YAY. AMAZING story!
Amy L chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
Yes, I have been searching so long for something dark like this and after an extremely disappointing fanfic I am very happy with this. Thank you!
SmexyBananas chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
Oh my you touched my heart *tears streaming* oh god I'm really am a hopeless romantic *sobs*
Luna chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
HE DID /NOT/ JUST CALL HIM BAMBINO!