Reviews for Forever Yours
Jade chapter 1 . 7/7
I don't know if I can read anymore its a really good story but I am to much of a hinny shipper
Anne Blackhill chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi there loved the fanfic. Where did you get the great ideas anyway?! This the fist fanfic I read but even though its my first its my best! Hope you would write more.
- Anne Blackhill
An Harry potter fan
Ello 'dare mate chapter 1 . 6/10
Ah. Well I'm around what... 12 years late? I just want to say, this fanfiction has SO MUCH POTENTIAL. It's emotional, and fast-pasted, and I've read this at least 5-6 times. I cannot fathom how the hell you can make up those beautiful descriptions, what talented Author did you steal them from? Don't even get me started on that amazing dialogue! Yes, there are a few mistakes I can clearly spot, but they're not even big deals. You can still CLEARLY understand the plot, and you can just TASTE the scenery. The fanfic is down-right sinfully good to the very first rough-draft! ;)
—you my friend have talent! Love you!
Tonks married Reamus !
Christine Danielle967 chapter 1 . 5/14
This story is by far the best! That I have read in these kind of fics. Reading it over and over again. It's just so good!.
I don't know if you still read the reviews, but I want you to know this is amazingly written.. I also liked that you didn't make John bad.. That would be too cliché.. Nicely done!
Heyeveryone1379 chapter 1 . 3/27
awwww at first it was so sad i was almost crying then at the end it was so sweet :) good job.
Hermione Grande chapter 1 . 1/4
That is a really good story! Couldn't stop reading, even though I still had homework! Really good job!
Smile chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Obviously you won't read this. Nobody will, but I love this story, I hate the ending, I just simply didn't want it to end now did I?

Thank you for this work of art!
mymomiscool chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
i enjoyed it a lot! but can you post like a marriage part? O.O
gyffindorgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I was just looking for something to read and I picked this story. I honestly didn't expect to love it as much as I did. That was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
but still brill
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Could you make another chapter
Lilica chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I loved it! Keep going I know you can do it!
Jamie chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I love this fan fiction! I was like NOOOO Ginny can't date this John guy. I give this story 5 stars out of 5 stars.