Reviews for Forever Yours
Emily chapter 1 . 2/15
OMG this was so good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
So heartbreaking and yet satisfying.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
That was an awesome fanfiction but pleassee add more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
Bloody romantic and damm awesome.
AuthorAndrewCharlusPotter chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Nice, but it did needed to continue until the wedding ceremony between Harry and Ginny, why stop we they get back together and all., it need to continue until then and say 'Happily after after,' the end. that is a true ending, rather than a simple cliffhanger and all.

This is what it should've continued with.

Ron sighed, "We know he might've heard."
Hermione sighed, "i hope he did, but knowing Harry, he would use muggle-travel and all, that would explain why we never found him this last four yrs."

Ron nodded, "True, but he would stop by the Leaky Cauldron first, we left a little before he did, little does he know we stayed at the alley behind our house. Good thing neighbors can't see down the alley either (wiggled his eyebrows)

Hermione blushed at their romantic things.

Ron sighed, "I wonder if he left a note this time."

Hermione snorted, "he better or I'm going to send my patronus after him."

Ron nodded, "Sure let's go in."

Ron and Hermione did in fact see two notes one from Ginny and one from Harry.

Hermione and Ron frowned at double lettering.

Ron said, "Can you see what time these were written?"

Hermione said, "Date too."

Ron rolled his eyes, "Puh-Lease Hermione we know both were written today. Just the time stamp, Military time if you will."

Hermione casted the time stamp on Harry's letter 17:40:01.

Hermione frowned, "It took him 40 bloody minutes to right a simple letter."

Ron snorted, "You know how skilled he is."

Hermione chuckled softly, "Yes, let's see Ginny's letter."

Hermione casted the time stamp on Ginny's letter. "21:30:30pm"

Hermione frowned, "Why would the time stamps be different."

Ron snorted, "You know how me sister is, worse than Harry, she always remember to write mum at the last minute right before she goes to bed."

Hermione said, "Perhaps to avoid Molly's howlers."
Ron winced. "Yeah you may be right."

Ron sighed, "When is the next flights out of the country."

Hermione said, "For Today, one a 6:40pm, but that was booked for all flights and the other 11:30pm, followed by 3:30am and 6:30am tomorrow morning. Being a magical auror wouldn't give you a free ride at all. Just so you know, and Harry would never be a stowaway."

They checked the clocked, "10:30pm."

They read Harry's letter first. and sighed knowing that would've been Harry's answer.

Ron said, You said the next flight is at 11:30 pm right."

Hermione nodded. and dialed the airport in a hurry.

Host: Hello. London International, how may I help you."

Hermione said, "I'm checking on an Itenerariry for Mr. Potter potentially scheduled for a flight later tonight potentially at the 11:30 fligth out of the country any destination, I'm Mr. Potter's personal secretary as well as his sister."

Host: Hmm, hang on a moment and let me check. (Hold music for 10 minutes which annoyed Hermione, but Ron found it amusing with her annoyed expressions.) Ah, yes, Harry James Potter, he canceled his flight quite a hour or so ago ah here it, he canceled it at 9:15pm (Hermione's eyes widened). Have a nice day."

Ron said, "Well."

Hermione shocked, and a smile widened her face when she remembered the time stamp on the other letter. Hermione rushed over to the coffee table and skimped through Ginny's letter and whooped and tossed the letter up in the air. and danced around.

Ron smirked at Hermione's dance, "It was funny but last time he laughed at her, Hermione did the earwax spider hex on him, and he didn't want that particular hex on him again. (Shuddered).

Ron said, "What's the matter."

Hermione smiled hurt her face that she couldn't form words and picked up Ginny's letter and forced it into his hands and he read.

'Dear Ron and Hermione,

By now you would have read Harry's letter to the two of you and I have broken up and called of my engagment with Johnathan. and all. and guess who came into my apartment at 9pm, Harry and we rekindled our relationship we are together again.

Love Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter."

Ron and Hermione both danced the night away...
Months and 1 yr has passed on the anniversary of getting back together. Harry proposed to Ginny and she accepted and then six month later they married in a magical ceremony which had even Kinglsey leaving with Awe struck faces as they had a binding or soul bonding ceremony to make sure they were never apart ever again. and they finally all lived happily ever after.

THE END."

THAT IS AN ENDING.
Sherath chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Really amazing story! More chapters pleaseeeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Great story! Some parts made me cry as I'm a sucker for love . Please keep posting things on this even though I'm like a century late, oh well .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
That was the best
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Superb
Madi chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Really really really good lots of suspense
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
Oh wow that is amazing!
Joel chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Ruddy brilliant
Skye chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I loved the end part!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This is seriously amazing... Great work, hope you post more of such stories.
Jade chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I don't know if I can read anymore its a really good story but I am to much of a hinny shipper