Reviews for Harry Potter and the Realization of Fate
Mewpagano chapter 28 . 8/22
please finish this! so good history!
Bluenait chapter 1 . 2/28
pity so we have here then the pussy of a beta bitch harry i forgive everybody harry abuse me i am a beta bitch harry fuck
femalefarrier chapter 28 . 1/17
Hope you continue with the story absolutely loving it
SPECIALGUY chapter 1 . 1/8
If you ever get the time I would love to see a side story/what if of if Harry just said nope to the whole thing. Utilized his agency and just said I'm tired and I'm done. Pushed as far as I can go but its time to lay down arms and all that regardless of the consequences. Kind of a cosmic piss off to the powers that be for laying the weight of a world on mortal shoulders.
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 12/21/2021
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope real life lets you find your way back to this. You have a nice touch!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2021
It's boring. No one recovers that quickly and accept all the shit.
Peggie chapter 28 . 10/21/2021
Talk about a cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 6 . 10/12/2021
Who is going to be first to mention James bought 10 of the twins wands and there were 10 DE’s using fake wands?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 5 . 10/12/2021
What day is this?

I’m pretty sure Harry has had his 17th birthday by now - so why is voldemonkey still calling him 16?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
Dumbledore is in for a nasty surprise!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2021
Black hair to brown but in Gringotts it was blond!
I love magic!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Just how did that bastard Ron get Harry’s wand to snap it? It should have been in ministry custody!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 27 . 8/7/2021
This is my third or fourth time reading this story and I still love it! I hope that you get back to it one day soon.
HarryPott3rFan chapter 28 . 7/7/2021
Hey, it’s been over a year, are ever going to update this story? Or is it just going to stay incomplete?
supersandman86 chapter 28 . 7/2/2021
Love this story so far. Always like to think how powerful Harry is if he was wrongfully sent to azkaban and unlock his true potential and unable to trust easily anymore. A Hinny on top of that is a win for me. Can't wait to see how Ron's nightmare finally triggers his maturity at long last and the amount of groveling he'll have to do to even win any ounce of remorse from his ex friend will be enormous. Hermione has already started to doubt Dumbledore after he mind-raped her but again same scenario as with Ron. As for the old goat himself. Well with all of his influential power and many titles right down the toilet and his obsession in controlling Harry, he'll get a whole lot of karma thrown back at him.
1,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »