Reviews for Harry Potter and the Realization of Fate
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 27 . 8/7
This is my third or fourth time reading this story and I still love it! I hope that you get back to it one day soon.
HarryPott3rFan chapter 28 . 7/7
Hey, it’s been over a year, are ever going to update this story? Or is it just going to stay incomplete?
supersandman86 chapter 28 . 7/2
Love this story so far. Always like to think how powerful Harry is if he was wrongfully sent to azkaban and unlock his true potential and unable to trust easily anymore. A Hinny on top of that is a win for me. Can't wait to see how Ron's nightmare finally triggers his maturity at long last and the amount of groveling he'll have to do to even win any ounce of remorse from his ex friend will be enormous. Hermione has already started to doubt Dumbledore after he mind-raped her but again same scenario as with Ron. As for the old goat himself. Well with all of his influential power and many titles right down the toilet and his obsession in controlling Harry, he'll get a whole lot of karma thrown back at him.
Li-Ion89 chapter 2 . 6/19
not me rolling my eyes through the whole thing lol i sure hope he can make good action on his training
Li-Ion89 chapter 1 . 6/19
why do you have to pair him with ginny if hes on the outs with them in the first place? with the way things are going and will happen, i cant think of a way that will pair them up. of course this is coming from my general dislike of ginny , but even then, they arent really that compatible unless u subscribe to the notion that sons become attracted to those who look like their mother ugh
Mark Sinfield chapter 28 . 6/14
I have enjoyed this hope you able to finish it
Joshbbeer chapter 8 . 6/3
Shit writer how can he forgive all of the wrong not a fucking angel
Joshbbeer chapter 3 . 6/3
Oh great your a no killing Harry Potter writer by the looks of it . Ruined the book
Joshbbeer chapter 1 . 6/3
Stop making him a pussy forgive and forget weak shit
Joshbbeer chapter 1 . 6/3
Stop freakin’ beating around the bush
karazifan chapter 1 . 5/31
I like the story. Thanks for writing.
Just William chapter 28 . 5/30
Excellent story, needs to be continued and completed. Hope all is well with you and your family? Should you require assistance in proof reading your story prior to new chapters being posted, please send me a personal message. J.W.
Just William chapter 4 . 5/27
More wrong words/spelling errors "captured Lucious Malfoy" should be "captured Lucius Malfoy", Lucious of course" should be "Lucius of course", "to a certain extant" should be "to a certain extent", "rules of the ministry to a tea" should be "rules of the ministry to a t" and there many more mentions of "Lucious" instead of "Lucius". There are probably more errors but I am only skimming through quickly.
Just William chapter 3 . 5/27
Several wrong words - "Although not vane" should be "Although not vain", "Satisfied with his knew home" should ne "Satisfied with his new home" "lively hood" should be "livelihood" and "turned on his heals" should be "turned on his heels".
noylj chapter 28 . 4/27
Is this story still breathing?
1,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »