Reviews for Harry Potter and the Realization of Fate
ToddGilliss chapter 9 . 9/29
time to continue on with this story
I couldn't get past the first chapter because of that forgive crap. When the main point of your story is that Harry gets betrayed and sent to azkaban don't have him forgive them that's just retarded.
CockByteHuntress chapter 26 . 6/6
Looking forward to the end :)
It really is a lovely story 3
BookAddictedGorgeousGenius chapter 1 . 5/19
You said you plan on finishing this story but since it has been years since anything has been posted I hope you can understand why I am a little bit sceptical.
I really love your story, I have an extremely soft spot for out-of-this-world-powerful-Harry so your qork fits me perfectly. I really hope you do end up continuing and eventually finishing this story but whatever you decide in the end I'd just like to ask if you could let all your followers know eventually :)
Crossing my fingers for a new chapter! ;)
Snaggledog chapter 26 . 5/10
I have really enjoyed this story. I found the link on someone's homepage and I'm very glad that I did. You have created a wonderful 'Harry World' that is fun and unique. I hope that someday you will return and finish this tale.

Great job.
james.mattson.7 chapter 26 . 5/10
I congratulate you on a superbly written story so far and wish to ask when you think you will be posting the next chapter.
Mittyadarsh chapter 26 . 5/1
I just read this story and it is absolutely fantastic. The way you have written a "harry goes to Azkaban due to false accusations" story so well is simply astonishing. I have read only few other stories on the same theme which are as good. The rest of them turn harry into some overly cynical murderer or something like that. I know that you have said time and again throughout the story that you will not abandon it. Hence even after almost 6 years we are still waiting for it. If you actually have abandoned the story please tell us. And if you have not then I hope one day you will update...
I hope you are well. :)
-Mitty (Pleeaasee update!)
Sir Ollivander chapter 1 . 3/29
In one of the author's comments to a review, she mentioned something that leads you to assume she is in, or has ties, to the military. That may have something to do with why there hasn't been an update to the story in ten years. I still have this story as a favorite and check back every few months or so. It's a great story.
Kyntor chapter 3 . 2/23
A lot of the characters seem badly out of character. I know the story is AU, but you are using the first 5 books as background. When you change the characters from how they were in the first 5 books your story suffers. If you want a character to be different from how they were in canon you really need to go back and rewrite their character development.
n4zhg chapter 26 . 2/20
"We're off the coast of Northern Island" I think you mean Ireland
xander.45acp chapter 26 . 2/4
Good morning/afternoon/evening.

Having just read the full story of the Realization of Fate,

I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. aside from the odd spelling mistakes here and there that were mostly ignorable [ honestly, I automatically shape it to the correct word in my head anyway so no bother there XD]

I have to say i'm VERY impressed by it. It's creative, picks up on a lot of the things that had me wondering in canon [ for example the jealousy bit and how controlling dumbles is ]

The whole thing had me hooked right off the bat

All in all a great fic, and with your permission I'd like to forward it to some friends of mine.

I did however have one little teensy question.

I looked at the last date it was updated and couldn't help wonder,

Will you be updating it at any point, or have you per chance switched to another website to publish it further?

I'm very much looking forward to reading the rest of it :)

A Fan From The Netherlands,

Piers9112 chapter 26 . 2/2
Plesse don't let this story be abandond
LordofChaos2014 chapter 26 . 1/18
Make with a new chapter
phoenix-rob chapter 26 . 1/13
Its been a long time since this story was updated. If you are still out there and writing please continue.
Its a great story and a big shame if it isn't finished.
Shaydrall chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Pretty typical as it goes for the "everyone inexplicably betrays Harry and is pretty nasty about it to make him super sad" stories, but the reason I check out stories like this is usually to see where it goes after that. So Harry's regaining control of stuff, and Ginny seems to be the only one with a brain now. I'm curious when she'll join Harry, the pair likely being guided by Lupin and Tonks or something, to get married and whatever. Lots of I'm better than you are parts too. Then they somehow beat Voldemort.

I might have kept reading, but the way that Ginny looks at the man and instantly thinks about getting ravished is just written in a way that makes me really not eager to continue. So whoever is reading these reviews to see what's up, do whatever you want, I know I'm out of here. I'm not really paying much attention to what I'm writing at this point either so I'll just end it.

Compliments to the author on all those alcohol names though, it probably took some time to do that.
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »