Reviews for Harry Potter and the Realization of Fate
Death Lantern chapter 9 . 7/13
The revenge is not as fierce as it should have been.
Nicol chapter 27 . 6/8
And u will finish this when...?
U gave ur word...
Nicol chapter 3 . 6/7
Pity u oaired Harry with the slutyfangirl!
I absolutely hate the shedog.
Why...whats wrong with the rest of the girls?8
thebetawholived chapter 27 . 6/5
I'm glad to see an update on a well written but long dormant story.

Welcome back, and I wish you and your family alk the best.
FicTIuNFaN chapter 8 . 3/27
To soft for this rateing. This story could be rated k
FicTIuNFaN chapter 5 . 3/26
This story would be better if Harry tried to “kill” those who betrayed him with guilt. That would be a fitting revenge.
FicTIuNFaN chapter 3 . 3/26
I don’t like the whole Ginny angel. If Harry was betrayed so badly he would never have Molly as a mother in law no matter what.
trekkifulron chapter 27 . 3/16
Wow this story is a trip. I'm hoping that you get time to finish it this year.

Good luck with the control thing... it's a fun illusion. About as real as the Easter bunny but quite fun. I've got more than a little experience with disabilities (my younger 2 kids and my wife) and well snafu, tarfu, fubar seems to be the name of the game accepting that guiding things works better than controlling them prevents ulcers.
merula46 chapter 15 . 3/4
where is the invisibility cloak ance Hedwig?
rankokunalpha1 chapter 27 . 3/1
Damn fine story kept me on he edge of my seat all the way up to the end of this chapter cant wait to read more!
Brad
RubysQuill chapter 27 . 2/25
I just finished my yearly reread and I still love this story. I know real life takes precedence but I wanted you to know that I look forward to the next continuation of your story.
bellapom chapter 27 . 2/18
This is a great story!
Can't wait to read the conclusion... hopefully Ron and Hermione can snap out of it for the final battle.

Keep up the good work!
Can't wait to see the reaction of the ministry when they realize what happened to Azkaban lol

Keep up the good work! ;)
Good so far tho I think a little more paragraph breaks for the bigger ones would be cool
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »