Reviews for Harry Potter and the Realization of Fate
Scabbers1957 chapter 28 . 2/17
Spelling mistakes aside, this is a very good story.
I'll add it to my story favorites and alerts.
:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 2/13
This is a very good start, if I may, a few things. There was a small misspell ( Stealing instead of Steeling) I noticed that you wrote that both Malfoys were fed the truth serum, I thought that pure bloods were exempt.
Anyway, on with the story.
:))
LostDragon49 chapter 28 . 1/11
Just found this recently and I truly enjoyed it,
Hoping you will finish this someday.
P.S. I to have a child on the spectrum and send you my best wishes.
Finnspa23 chapter 28 . 12/10/2023
Enjoyed this story! I hope you get back to it one day, but thanks for sharing.
KittenKatt1 chapter 28 . 11/30/2023
I hope that you and your family are well.

Thank you for all of your hard work! It is a wonderful story! I can not wait for your next update!
divepotter chapter 28 . 11/29/2023
I really enjoy this story. It shows how betrayal and darkness can colosseum doors and yet open new ones so someone doesn’t lose their humanity. This version of Harry is complex and layered. It will be interesting to see how everything ties together and whether there is redemption in the cards for his friends. I hope you are able to finish this story soon.
WildOnionTops chapter 28 . 11/20/2023
Re-reading this, still loving the story. Hope it is still being continued.
WyrdSmith chapter 28 . 6/24/2023
Excellent writing and quite interesting.
SMB chapter 1 . 5/17/2023
Rant time: What f**king garbage is this? Love forgives all? F**k you! They tortured and broke Harry and he has to forgive them because of love? F**king NO! AKs all around for those f**ks! You can shove that self-righteous sanctimonious crap right back up your ass where it belongs!
Mrh99 chapter 1 . 2/27/2023
Okay, just found and read your fic for the first time. Also read your notes. I hesitate reading incomplete fic’s that haven’t been updated for a number of years, but took a chance on this one since it has been going on for a long time, so there’s still hope for an update. Glad I did, as I loved your story. If the muse ever returns, you have some fans that will appreciate your work. If not, than thanks for what you’ve done. And in deference to Son #2, go Air Force! (Although Son 1 and I are partial to the Army )
WildOnionTops chapter 28 . 1/11/2023
Re-read again, still love it. Hope you will be able to find time again sometime. But family does come first.
wiebenor chapter 28 . 1/2/2023
IDK if you're still working on this story, but damn... This has to be the most intricate and involved SINGLE story I've seen in, well, nearly forever, and not only that, but the writing quality is so great that I simply can't wait for more of this book to come out...

The only critique I might have is the fact that I was almost "compelled" you might say, to skip some of that dragon's talk inside Harry's mind a chapter or two ago, as the big walls of text really made my eyes bug out, but perhaps that's just because I'm a bit tired after reading this far. oh, IDK if it would make any difference, but if it helps to bias my review properly, I will say I am reading this story on my phone(just in case there's any difference in perceived formatting or something between the two)

perhaps if this story ever has a few chapters improved you could look at ways to break up some if not all of the (sometimes) nearly page-long walls of text

All that said , I do wonder what Dumbledore's problem REALLY is, because he wouldn't normally act the way he has been in this story, and don't get me wrong, I'm all for changing characters up, but there's not been one indication ,even now, as to the how and why of Ron being fed spells and potions; I mean, seriously, what was had Ron been doing that required potions, spells, and memory charms, which I'm assuming Dumbledore had a hand in, let alone the things going on with Granger and her parents? Sure the thing with Hermione's parents was a new complication, but it still begs the question of why we haven't seen any real solid evidence, as of yet, of what exactly Dumbledore is planning aside from the fact that it's different than what Harry's plan is and he wants Harry to basically be a slave to his will...
1fanfictionfangurl832 chapter 28 . 12/24/2022
I was just wondering r u going to finish this story or r u abandoned it?
Slowest Turtle chapter 15 . 12/10/2022
Lose, not loose. Heels, not heals. Almost every single time you use the words.
Slowest Turtle chapter 10 . 12/10/2022
Your Harry's vocabulary tends to devolve into something like a 12-year old throwing a tantrum for not getting to play WOW when he wants sometimes. Your spelling takes a hit at those times as well. Badly.
1,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »