Reviews for Inferiority Complex
Lola chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Love it! They're perfectly in character and I love Kiramas rant on Karasu and possession.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oo-la-la. That was delicious. Very pensive. I like it a lot. Nice work.
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I don't remember if I've commented before, but I've just been looking through my HK favs, and found this again. I just thought I'd drop in and say how much I like this piece :)
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
The business with the wine is beautifully described and was a great choice to use to show Kurama's emotions throughout the scene.
BlackFox chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Shit. This story is so remarkable that I’ve really nothing coherent to say, so...I'll review properly later!
nli chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This is a wonderful study of character and interpersonal relationships - a perfectly told tale in a nice little compact package. Beautiful.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Interesting idea and nice concept. Nice writing style to and I like your charecterization.
CreativeStrive1025 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
wow...coolness
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
sesy
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Nice.
silver-dagger-113 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Nice. Hiei and Kurama angst is always fun. And I liked how Kurama played with the wine glasses. That's fun
Geministarz chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Nice. I liked it. I wouldn't have rated it as highly as you did (maybe give it T instead), but it's not my story. Your grammar was very good, and the situation was realistic. You did good, kid. :P
NyteKit chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
that was awesome! loved the way you wrote this. you used every word correctly to make the mood of the story come out, as well as what Kurama and Hiei were feeling. the whole setting and attitude of this story was perfect. is it a one-shot? if it is, then great job! if it's not, then update soon! either one is fine with me. though it does seem a waste to stop your great writing after just one chapter of what could be a great story.
Capella Alpha Aurigae chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I LOVE your K/H fics. All of them. I notice you tend to give Kurama psychological issues. Which is fun. I'm not really sure about the "Inferiority Complex" bit though. I think if anyone in YYH's got an inferiority complex, it's Hiei. But it works with Kurama for this bit of the story. I always thought about that: Really, if Hiei had gone with Kurama like Genkai told him to, the whole Karasu might have been avoided. Unless of course Karasu went ahead and harassed Kurama with Hiei there, though I doubt that would have turned out so well for Karasu. . Maybe Bui would've helped with that, though..."What if"s can get quite complicated.

Blood plus wine glasses is cool. (Demon wine...er...) PLaying wine glasses is AWESOME. I can't do it to save my life, but my cousin once worked up a whole concert with them. .
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow, that was no simple playing with a scene. The angst was only deepened by the humor and love. Somehow when I read your stories, I think of course, that's how it must have happened. As if once Kurama and Hiei are off screen, away from Yusuke and Kuwabara, their centuries of life as demons comes out, and in the relative privacy and security of being with each other, their true selves come out. Kurama's anger and thoughts about Karasu seem dead to rights. Beautifully done, and a wonderful gift for your readers. Please come back soon with more stories.