Reviews for BLACK
darkwitch27 chapter 3 . 3/23
I love the first two chapter.
It made me cry, and i really feel what you want to convey..
But i don't like the epilogue.
I don't know, but i think you can do much better..
But overall it's a job well done.. _
Ivy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is a beautiful piece! It resembled Helen Keller's situation at the beginning, and the struggles Sakura faced could be felt simply by just reading this. I havent seen the movie Black, but I am sure your story is worth comparing :)
cat-of-luck chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I read this a while ago and loved it so much! I was looking for it recently and couldn't find it! the plot and the way it was written was so intriguing that I had to read it again. thank goodness I was able to find it through google. just thought I would review it now since I wish I had back then. would have made it easier for me to find.

the story is so unique to this fandom that I believe there is hardly anything else like it. I love how both sides of the story is told so it's possible for the reader to know every aspect. beautiful writing. thank you for bringing this story to ccs.
jadelikescats chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
this story is so touching, i can't believe it. i think it's the best story i've ever read on . thank you so mcuh for writing this.
Damesdale Gratia chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
OH MY GODDDDDD
YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME THAT I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. I WAS CRYING, LITERALLY CRYING, WHILE READING YOUR STORY
*sorry for the capslock, but that was what i really felt T.T
oh my God, you are SUCH a pretty talented writer T.T
there was never a story that could make me shed a tear, but this story could do this..
i got no other word.
this story is a perfection :")
go on, girl! :)
Eien-Kiseki chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
This is the most powerful fanfiction I have read in a long time. I don't remember the last time any story inspired me and left me in tears for so long. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us.
Shubhs chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Pretty good work. :)
maktub chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
amazing! Ironically, I'm speechless. That was really moving, thank you
fay208 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
omg... I hate it when I cry! when the teacher typed the letter, I still can control it. but when sakura's mention of him during her speech, I burst into tears. its hard for me to be like this, but if it happened, I'm such a wreck. this is the second fic that made me cried(the first was by aisaki sumi, I have to give the credit to her hehe). I never know the movie exist, and now I want to watch it.

for the first chapter. it seems to me that you wrote it in sakura's perspective, unknown and innocent to the world, as it unfolds around her. so many questions and holes unanswered that surrounds her life, like what her teacher done, who he really is, how he managed to help sakura enroll in a university, why did he left suddenly without reasons and goodbyes and does he feels the same way she does to him. I have to praise you effort on writing sakura's perspective even though it could be more(please ignore this ;P). it stands alone but quite plotless. or it could be a prologue.

however, all the questions answered and the plot began in the second chapter, where the real story began. from there we know the other side of the story. and its quite baffled to me who adores tomoyo that she in this fic has inferior complex towards her cousin. as much as I disgusted with her act, I'm glad she found her happiness in eriol. another praise on your writing, which managed me into tears. I think that even without epilogue, it has an excellent ending, but with it, it is double dose excellent ending!

now I have to contain my excitement and refrain myself from writing more. lol. in the end, I really LOVE this fiction.
faintedroses chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
You are AWESOME. This story is so heart-warming and touching, I cried so many times. The story was very well thought out and one of a kind. I am SO glad I found it, I don't think I will ever forget this story. In the story, Syaoran inspired Sakura and Sakura inspired Syaoran. But they BOTH inspired ME. YOU inspired me. I hope I would see the world one day as the blind/deaf do. I can understand all the hardships they have to be pulled through. I hope I can have a talent like yours one day too. :)
Soulparadox chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
That was amazing, i nearly cried when Sakura was giving out her speech :)

~SoulParadox
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Wow. This is quite a touching story even though I kinda had an inkling it was something like a spin off from BLACK when I read the summary. I have yet to see that movie, which is kinda sad but after reading this I will most definitely check it out.

This was very well written and I really enjoyed it (though you're right, the epilogue did kinda take the realism out of the tale but... *shrugs* )

Once again, you did a spectacular job with this. Keep it up.

-Nims
silver orchidz chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Wow... where do I begin?

I've been reading CCS fanfiction for a while now (even though I did take a break from it) and I have NEVER teared up reading a fanfic. Black not only forced me to fight back my tears, but made me start bawling. I'm still sniffling as I write this review.

The story was so inspirational, and I really liked how you captured their struggles. I think the only problem I had with it was the epilogue. Honestly, I preferred the non-Hollywood ending. It just ended up being cliche at the very end of the fanfic. I don't intend to be mean or anything, just don't cave in to reviewers pressuring you for a cliche, fairy tale ending when the ending was already beautiful as it was.

The thing I appreciate about you is that you try to stay away from the cliches. I already read through Literary and I find myself constantly coming back to read my favorite parts of the fanfic. That's why I'm adding you to my favorite authors list!

You're amazing!

Please continue to write even after you get tired of writing fanfiction. You're a very gifted writer!

In the meantime, though, update your fics soon!
x0Arisax0 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I'm definetely adding this fic at my favourites list. It's far more intense than anything that I've read about Sakura and Syaoran so far. I can not imagine how it feels to be not only blind, but deaf as well. They way you presented the storyline was so realistic and it made me cry. Congradulations for your great story! Keep on writing...
x0Arisax0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is so intense! I've read other stories in which Sakura was blind, but none is comperable with this one...