Reviews for Matriarch
RemiHakvoort chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I totally adore Mina\Dracula and I always thought that Mina should be somehow related to Integra. You made my dreams come true ) great fic, thank you!
Bringer Of Fears chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Dalia N'Shard chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Whoa,thats great,its sort of well, its great.
Wynd Mage chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I am a sucker for Mina/Dracula, good work.
Sh'Aira chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I have recently starting to read Hellsing stories, this caught my eye. The concept is truly ingenious and the story is moving and gloomy. Pure gold.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
You read my mind, Mina must have been Integral's ancestor and partly the reason of the bond to the bloodline. Great story.
Maruchan chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Very daring take on Integral's family, I believe it. This could be even in the Manga.
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I have always been a closet Mina fan, the book one, none version after the novel convinced me. Yours is an exception. The unspoken attraction between her and Dracula was well played out, how she became a monster and was not aware of it. Also the Count's oath to claim a female of her clan was fitting.
dark rose chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
way cool!
BloodyDemonEmpress chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Very nice! I liked your take of the past the best!
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Amazing look at the past )
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Spiffy take on the origins of the family. I saw certain chemistry between those two in the book. I need to read Dracula again.

~ CrowRaven
lyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
write more
sinursin chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I have been hearing good things about your writing, they didn't make justice. This story is wonderful in many levels.
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Mina as grandmother Hellsing? Wow, never thought about that and it fits. No wonder Alucard is so loyal to both Arthur and Integral in the Manga. Great idea, amazing storytelling.