Reviews for One of Those Days
June Odyssey chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I have noticed that you haven't updated this story in... 6 1/2 years or so, but I really want to see the outcome of Kavanagh's punishment. *insert evil grin here*
Terry Kay chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
2nd 1/2 was almost better than the 1st! Especially luv that you had Beckett in on the ending. Thank you!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Awesome! Another brilliant story! Poor Rodney...crying! *sniff sniff*
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Wow, even knowing you wouldn't kill anybody, that was edge of the seat stuff, and hilarious too :P
lindajrjt chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Ah I wish you had wrote in the description of how a certain scientist reacted to what the trio were planning for him hehehe. Good story!
LadyNiko chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
**snicker**

Great ending after such an event. :)

I like how you came back and explained Rodney's Revenge and why he had been crying. Very good exposition here.
Shakia chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
That was awesome! XD Poor Shepard, he really should've stayed in bed. I loved Rodney's POV of it though, that was great XD w00t for them getting revenge! :P Hehe. Anyways, thanks for the fic!
Pranksta chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Cute and nice and yeah *applause*

Here's me, smiling, because that was just delightful :)
saclateri chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Wonderful story.

The first chapter was good, poor Sheppard, this really wasn't one of his best days. Although from the things that normally happen to him on Atlantis, its not one of his worst. That is a scary thought, I can actually think of worse things than having your toilet explode, then being electocuted and resuscitated. Its all in a days work for him (according to nasty fanfiction writers).

I like Mickey, its nice to see someone on the base getting a bit more action than Sheppard.

Can I agree with Sheppard, that Carson's lilt is one of the most beautiful things I've heard as well. Probably for different reasons though.

Anyway, I thought the first chapter was good, then I discover there's a second chapter, and I was blown away. This is one of the best bits of sga writing I've read. Poor Rodney, his day was almost worse than Sheppard's.

I love his assessment of his friends - "individuals who refused to accept an arrogant bastard as just that," That for me sums up Rodney just right.

So I thought that was going to be my favourite part, then you throw in Rodney's inspection of the tech in sickbay. I think that is a man thing, although I've got to admit to a certain professional curiousity as to what the monitors are showing. Anyway, stick a man in a room with a patient and a monitor, and within 30 secs they're watching the little line - up and down, up and down. Always makes me smile. Especially if the patient's their partner giving birth, and they're watching lines and numbers. That little throw-away made me grin.
Ice Queen1 chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
I liked this story...a *lot*. The way that you told the story entirely from one person's point of view for the entire chapter. And you conveyed the idea of friendship well, without throwing in slash aspects, which is nice for once. Platonic friendship amongst the guys seems to be somewhat of a myth on fanfic. Anyway, great story, and I hope you either write another like it, or continue on with this one. Good job!
krysalys chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Heh heh heh...

And somehow Kavannaugh didn't end up in the infirmary from that? *snicker* I agree, though - Carson and Radek are hell on wheels when it comes to revenge, I think. *BEG*

Thanks for sharing this story. Very "stimulating" read. ;)

-}-

Krys
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Hahaha! Awesome. Take that you ponytailed freak! :D I would so love for some actual practical jokes to happen the show. Dare to dream, right?

Good job.

AL
Titan5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I just read both POV. LOVED them both. Great friend interaction. I liked how where one was vague, the other POV had more detail. Very realistic descriptions - I could see it happening, esp. the smoking hair. GREAT job!
Belisse chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
I hope that midnight bunny strikes again, because I would definitely like to read about what happened to Kavanagh and Shep's reaction! Good Job!
Wedgewood chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Ah, I must say that was wonderful! Great fic, and with all the guys in it too. Hilarious and full of snark and whumping, what more could I ask for?

I think you should drop everything you do in life and just write fanfiction. Yes, that sounds good. You could turn out a fic a day! Okay, get back to me on that. ;-)