Reviews for Thirteen Hour Horrors
CreativityForTheSoul chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Heyy...this was one of the best TT horror story I've ever read and I loved it so much...I actually felt for them and this last chapter was the best...I am still shocked and numb at how it all ended...wow.

I can't believe it and I can't think of what happened to BB and Cyborg because I'm just speechless...seriously.

That was a great story...you should do another one honestly...that was amazing and I don't think I'll be able to speak for another few minutes.

Just amazing...(sorry for my rambling but this chapter was a work of art, I feel really emotional...just wow) ]
CrazyInsomaniac chapter 13 . 8/30/2006
a truly bloody, tragic ending to a truly bloody, tragic fic! i give you a thumbs up mate! (gives thumbs up) this is one of the most unexpected, yet horriffying fic i have ever read...

I am looking forward in reading your other fics, continue with the awesome work! only a few writers can write horriffic tragedy like you!

A marvellous peice of work! I can tell that you are a very inquisitive person :D keep it up mate!

CI
RaeRobFan chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
OMG!

i so didnt expect that i was crying so much, u did fantastic keep on writing stories like this and i hope u no how gr8 u did.

(btw the ending was so evil lol slades a bastard)
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
Hey! Just a heads up! This is a repeat chapter! Check this up please! Liking the story so far!

-Eris
Sunset16 chapter 13 . 3/30/2006
ohh this is so good! It had me freaked out till the end! great ending! poor Star! oh well, this story rox!
la anjita chapter 13 . 3/1/2006
That was a very distrubing story. It was escellently written, aside from a few innaccuracies and such, but thrilling none-the-less. That really was twist, I'd expected a happy ending, you know, triumph.

Dear God...twitch

well done
sofia815 chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
I can't read this chapter until I know what actually happens in the 8:00 hour...PLEASE FIX IT! I WANT TO READ ON!
Harry Hadouken chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Owl as an omen of death? That's a new one for me. Sweet chap!
Harry Hadouken chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Very clever, Bloody fae. My Spider Sense was going wacky hen Raven used her powers to pick up a SPILT salt cellar in the previous chapter. I knew that could bring nothing but trouble. Nice; real nice.
Harry Hadouken chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Love it, simply love it. I just started reading and I'm already freakin'out. One thing, though: The the top of the page, it said the "thirtieth of May". I thought it was the thirteenth. Small error, but aside from that, it's spine-tinglingly good.
janedoe091170 chapter 13 . 12/24/2005
0_o

Holy fuck.

This was so...so...SO FREAKING AWESOME.
highenough chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
Oh, my god. Bloody brilliant. This is, like, the most absolutely horrifying horror story based on Teen Titans that I have ever read. The bit about the omens, that was good. How did you find so much stuff about bad luck? Also, this is purely original. You are really an amazing horror writer. This story deserves a thumbs up and a 'horror-story award' for being different, ACTUALLY scary, suspensing, and AWESOME at the same time! Great Job!
sofia815 chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
Something's weird with this chapter! It says It's supposed to be Chapter 10 when it's chapter 8.. its the same exact thing a two chapters ago... other than the fact I can't go on and will have to wait/hope you fix this... I really really like this... but this is really scary to read when you're the only one awake in the house... hehhe... thanks!
Poison's Ivy chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
great, 4 once i read a story with out pairing, and every 1 dies...
Scotty chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
Hey, I like your fic so far! But it appears that this chapter is not the right one for chapter 10...