Reviews for Tonic and Gin
riverrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I enjoyed this interesting little story. Great writing.
Wish Severus would have the chance to grow old.
SoyTryphena chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hi,

I like this somehow sad little story which does not seem to be that sad after all. And I like the idea of hiding "all that glitters is not gold" behind a gin and tonic with its many-flavoured layers. A nice idea.

Try
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Brilliantly designed after a brilliant song.

~V.
sregner chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
What an interesting story. I like the byplay of Joel's song and the story. BYW, never order Tonic and Gin...order Tanqueray and Tonic. Tanqueray is so much better than any other Gin's. Now I'm thristy...
Possum132 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Nicely told - though I'm not sure JKR will allow Snape a leisured old age.
M chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
You really created an atmosphere, mixing Billy Joel and HP.
RangerGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
*sigh*

It's sad, but I liked it. Heh heh, it's the first fic I've read with Snape as an old man, but it wasgood I like the thing about'not judgng by the first impression'. Besides, I love that somg, and yeah, you fit it in perfectly. Bravo.
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
this was a bit strange...
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I always wondered what would become of Snape. Thank you also for saving Hopes, Fears, and Dreams from being lost forever.
zhaneraal chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
What a great little fic! It's pretty and bittersweet, and certainly lovely.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
That was really touching and superbly written. A nice one shot:-)
BellatrixyKrueger chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
the song lyrics add a nice little muggle touch to it. I liked it.
Phinea Rogue chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Do you know how fantastic this is? Damn, I'm so in need of a good GinTonic now! When Ian was drinking it for the first time, I waited when he would say that it's sweet and yes, he really said it then. :-)

And the description of Snape is truly well done, he's sarcastic and really in character, the way I like him. :-) Great job!
lori chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
what a sweet little fic. it nice. congrats on the result.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
An interesting incident-brief images of passing time, all mirrored in the transparent liquid.