Reviews for Having to Know to Understand
ConfessionsOfAGeekyFangirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is absolutely wonderful. I love the way Jack and David's relationship developed naturally, and how David had all of those confusion emotions even in the beginning, but couldn't understand them.
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was really sweet and well-written. I really liked it. :)
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aw! I love this!
Newsies lover chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Ah! What a feel good fic! Believable, and all warm and wodnerful! I've been startled to find modern fics for this pairing, and I must say I really prefer the not modern ones. And this is such a find! So well written. Thanks for the great read.
davidlaylashipper1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I love how you write this. It's like it really happend after the movie itself.
guiltytexan chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh my God, i loved it!
clio21000 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This is both a wonderful slash story and a great Newsies story - quite possibly my favorite Newsies story ever. You captured both boys and their hesitance so well. Good work!
Tituba chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I first read this story, a few months ago, but I didn't review, and when i found it again I realized how amazing it really is. This is a story you could reread and not get bored with. Not only is it an incredibly adorable david/jack fic, but it is actually well written and believable. It's pretty much a masterpiece! kudos,

~Katherine Elizabeth
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
My Drama Coach had us watch this movie and I just had to find a JackDavid fic after! I love it! Beautiful!
l-dhenson chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Well, I never thought I'd read slash in this fandom, much less find it believable, but here you've gone and convinced me otherwise. You have a lovely writing style, David's and Jack's reactions are solid, and the warmth is downright tangible. Thumbs up.
xpennyroyalx chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I kind of choked on my giddiness at the end. For a while, I was afraid it was going to be Davey with his unrequited love and Jack with his Sarah mushiness. That ending was like a suckerpunch from a big ball of love [I love my sense of description, don't you?]. Kudos! Great story! Wah!
Angel of Harmony chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Did I review this at the Refuge? I'm not sure. But even if I did, this story is so good that it's worth multiple reviews. This is truly, truly awesome. I mean, there really isn't enough Javid in the world, and there's even less GOOD Javid, and this just helps immensely in filling up that void. This is like a breath of fresh air- the language is fantastic, the characterization is fantastic (you don't villify Sarah! *cheers*), and the story itself is just beautiful and sweet and fluffy and I love you and you need to write more Javid immediately, because the rabid Javid shippers command it. *nods*
The Second Batgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
! Most adorable thing EVER.
Charlie Bird chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
WOW. That was really beautiful and amazing. You write David and Jack both so well. I loved the hesitance and the confusion and the... wow. Yeah.

My only CC would be the last line, where it sounds as though the name David's assigned to the feeling is "Mouth" and not "Love". Other than that... beautiful and poetic, all the way through.