Reviews for Mind Breaking
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Seriously? What are the ropes made of?
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I agree with Artemis. You should be put in a psycho ward. This story is just too insane and insanely good to have come from a sane person.
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
NO, ARTY! I WILL PROTECT YOU! *wraps fireproof blanket around Arty's shoulders and pulls out elemental sword* DIE, FOUL CREATURE!
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
NOOOOOO! Don't blow up Fowl Manor! Then my poor little Arty will have nowhere to live, and he'll be miserable, and...
Is the rock-throwing girl Earth? Let me guess...six elements, Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Light and Dark?
evilchibiduck chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Butler and Holly are just watching. That's messed up. XD Anyway, great story. There's nothing really wrong with it.

Quack!
Evil Chibi Cat chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
That was interesting...
save the pandas chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
that's really good. I just wanna know wot happens nxt. Like the idea about arty havin manipulation powers. It kinda fits. Although, it's not entirely clear what artimis' physical power is and wot it's 4. Pls hurry up writin the nxt chapter!
lilgreenGremlin420 chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
Col. Love it, Hey haven't talked to you in a while. Just wanted to let you know that my Gaia account started acting really wierd so I gave that up. I moved again...yep. The sad thing is, in the beginning of Decenber I finished unpacking my boxes. All of them, thrown out and y stuff displayed neatly. Dec. 14 I found out we had less than a month to get going. Merry Christmas from our leaser. NEway, we live in Carrollwood now. Well, I've kind of gotten off the topic of a review. Even though my physical address has changed, my email hasn't. TTFN

- Emily Boyce

P.S Started reading Chobits. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! 5,0 thumbs up!

OnePeice is pretty cool to,(the mang, not the show the show sucks) Zoro is HOT (Gr he's mine)
Dim Aldebaran chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
Interesting ideas in this; I can't recall a story like this being written before.

Several things:

Your grammar, spelling and punctuation are awful. I know how it feels, but you really ought to go back and fix some of the typos up. If not that, there's an AF forum where you can request a beta reader to go back and fix them for you. In any case, please fix them. I won't do it, but you can have your story reported for bad spelling and such and then it'll get kicked off. You can even have your penname closed permenantly.

The other major thing is your characterizations. Most of the time, Artemis, the hardest to get IC, was very much OOC. This story would be immensely more enjoyable if he was in character: he would contrast nicely with the others.

What manga is this based off of?

Keep it up! This could be so much better if you got a beta reader, so I hope you get one!
Dark Dragoon 22 chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
this was great hurry up with the next chapter
evilchibiduck chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
Yay for torturing Artemis! *hic* fwe! *slams into a wall* oww... Anyway, yay for Aria. Amusing character. Though I'm surprised Artemis agreed (well, not that he really did) to keeping Mizuki around. Heh.
Dark Dragoon 22 chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
that rocked. though the girl being a guy kinda disturbed me. but ya either then that i think its great. get the next chapter up soon.
DaggerPen chapter 6 . 10/20/2005
Oh, sorry. This is IhateSool.
Helltanz98 chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
I must say this was pretty good but it was a bit to funny for my taste. Preferably update soon. Chow.
Elegant Spiral chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
I WANT AN ARTY PLUSHIE! (My Arty plushie looks sadly at me)Oh come on! Give me a break! When/if the movie comes out, then I can make you! But anyways, update! Yay! Hm...

I'm don't know a way to contact Eion Colfer, but i'll try finding one. But if you go onto and go to Author tour, it lists places he will be. But it starts at april, so if you're willing to wait that long and if he's coming to where you live, you could try that.

But like I said, I'll try finding a better way to contact him. Okies, update! _ (hugs imaginary Arty plushie)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »