Reviews for Kokoro
badforever671 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
wow that was so cool
Epithelial chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
Whoo~! Yeah! Brody Dalle! I was an uberfan of the Distillers until... well, they stopped making good music. (Yes, that was a shot at Coral Fang) This is iteresting. The grammer and phrases that you use need a little bit of help, along with the OOC-ness of the characters, but overall, it was an entertaining read. You probably won't, but I hope that you udate soon! :)
MOCHILOCH chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Well "myself", I happen to be... unfortunately... but that's not the point! I'm here to say that I'm back in business! I dunno if any of you really still care to know what happens next, but... The new story will be under a different name, but same synopsis. So, be on the look out. well, ttfn, and see ya soon!
myself chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
r u single?
summer chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
i really liked this story and think u should make another chapter. hope this keeps your spirits up!
Confused-Gal chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
I really like this story. Usually I only like stories that are really fluffy and are happy with a little angst in them, but I like this. I really want to find out what happens next. And I want things to make to make more sense. Okay

Bye
HEEEEY YAAAA'LL chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
When the hell are you going to update? Other than that, I love your story. It's uniquely written - and original. Hope to read more.
david-lizzie chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Wow! I just read your whole story so far, and its really interesting please pleas eput some more chapters up!
Confused-Gal chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
This is a really good story. I'm a little confused though. I just hope tht everything gets explained in later chapters. Keep going on this story, it's really good.

Bye
The-OC-RoXmySoX chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
I'm very confused about all of this - maybe I should read it again from the beginning and see if i can get everything to make sense...anyways I think I like it lol :) I don't understand how Seth came back - unless he never really died, and why did Caleb lie to Kirsten? Oy!
KneazleTheWeazle chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
Twitcher, ew! Love this, kinda confusing, update soon!
The-OC-RoXmySoX chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
Seth looks so much like Sandy though- how could he have been switched?Maybe Caleb is lying-everything else about this stroy is weird-maybe this is another one of thse tricky confusing things...I am DEFINITELY confused...anyways...i really like it, it's interesting...i'm sure i will love it once it all makes sense-good job :)
santa chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
wat a queer story
KneazleTheWeazle chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
wow! go kirsten! can't wait for the next chapter so hurry up and post it!
The-OC-RoXmySoX chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
it's not nice to leave off like that! anyways really great story :) PLEASE update soon...Ryan has to get out - I'm still confused on how Seth "Came back"