Reviews for Dressing Room Rendezvous
This is halariosus

i loved it sooo much

Go christine lol
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
LOL! Too funny, and yet, it makes sense that she would react that way to his unannounced intrusion!
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Funny, Roal is such a fop! _
museforsale chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
LMFAO! This is REALY funny
Lucky'linist333 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
OMG! That came out of no where! I loved how Raoul just kept going on after Christine had thrown stuff at him! Too funny!
EriksAngel2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Haha! That's how it should have been! Go Christine! Hit him with that hairbrush!
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Hah HAH! :D Now, THIS is what should happen in every ill-conceived smut phic in which Erik or the Phantom or some distorted version of the two *accidentally* walks in on Christine or the Christine-substitute (ahemMarySueahem) while she's dressing and then Christine and/or Mary Sue throws herself upon Erik and/or Phantom, because, you know, she has no modesty and enjoys being caught practically naked in her chemise. The reality of this phic and the surprise, twist in the ending is what makes it so funny! :) And I LOVE how Firmin and Andre are the intelligent ones this time! :)
SimplyElymas chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Mwahahaha! Whee, Raoul bashing. Muchly amusing.
BlazeoftheInferno chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This is absolutely hilarious! I hate how Raoul behaved in that scene and I think that this is so much more apropriate! Seriously, what girl doesn't throw a fit when a strange man enters the room while she's half dressed? And I love how it ends with the manager's comment "I guess they HAVE met before." BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well done!
Baffled Seraph chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Bwahahaha. Poor Raoul. He should've known that it's better to knock first. LOL! Bravi and Toodles!
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Hehehe. ATTACK! :) Loverly ficcie.
Studious Octopus chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
ha ha ha ha ha!

lol, that was fabulous!

keep it up, ttfn

_
orianna-2000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
LOL! Unexpected and funny.
Nixieharpist chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
HAHA! die fop, die! could you make one where she beats up Erik? that would be phunny