Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Neko Haruko chapter 282 . 7/20
with the talk of the digivices light combining. I wonder if you will make these kids DNA digivolve as well.
Neko Haruko chapter 281 . 7/20
I love how you write daichi and ryoko. I wish they would hurry up and just kiss already. The same feelings I have for TaiChi and Yamato. lol
KumoFuzei chapter 38 . 7/19
Poor Dai. But he's still his proud self.
Kara will hopefully calm down Tay and the others. She's a bit of a motherly figure.
A nice chapter and the one I'm going to finish with and go to bed :)
KumoFuzei chapter 37 . 7/19
Poor Dai.
Alopemon and Ryoko have a nice bond already.
Ryoko is kissing Dai? O.o Oh, I read it wrong, he was kissing Kara. I was baffled for a moment there, haha.
DarkAngelicmon is definitely going to make a move soon.
KumoFuzei chapter 36 . 7/19
I liked how Gabrielmon Digivolved to protect Ryoko. It was a nice twist and it symbolished Mickey's kind heart.
The Dai and Ryoko thing felt a little forced at the start there. I know it's a big thing between them but it can't be all everyone talks about.
So Gabrielmon has the hax ability that MagnaAngemon has? I wonder if there's limits on it.
KumoFuzei chapter 35 . 7/19
I'm straight back to find out how that ending panned out.
Wow Gabrielmon unleashed. I wonder if there's a DarkGabrielmon too.
KumoFuzei chapter 34 . 7/19
I really got the fear of the situation that they could die. It was like a baby horror movie. Kinda scary but not terrifying.
A nice cliffhanger ending :D
KumoFuzei chapter 33 . 7/19
The Noah bit was nice but it felt a little unnecessary to the story.
BlackWidowmon is a bit of an idiot, thankfully.
KumoFuzei chapter 32 . 7/19
I like having all the old helpers of the Adventure lot coming back.
The joke about Takara yelling made me smirk.
The callback to him and Leomon was cute. I think you get just the right amount of mentions without it overpowering the OCs.
KumoFuzei chapter 31 . 7/19
Ryoko is such a softy.
Alopemon is like a callback to Garurumon, sorta. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but I kinda like it.
KumoFuzei chapter 30 . 7/19
So they can pick where they go this time? Curious.
Time for Ryoko's Digimon :3
KumoFuzei chapter 29 . 7/19
Sorry about the short reviews. I'm mainly just reading and focussing on that rather than giving detailed feedback. I hope you don't mind.
Haha, I love this. Two rival kid factions. One trying to find out what the other is up to, probably having no idea what they're actually doing.
Shadow is adorable.
KumoFuzei chapter 28 . 7/19
Yup, back again straight away. I may actually catch up one day.
A great little chapter. And they were nearly caught already. I suppose it won't be a punishment if they do get caught as their parents know about Digimon too.
KumoFuzei chapter 27 . 7/19
Wow this is a long one!
So they're all like Monster of the week at the moment. I wonder when the big baddies will get their act together.
I bet DarkAngelicmon is a beast. I can see a battle between him and Angelicmon for sure.
You said you've rewritten this chapter and you can really tell. It's a very strong chapter.
Takara's description of Dai was adorable. I love that little tween love thing. It's written so cutely.
And the whole Ryoko/Dai thing is a very nice character arc you have going on.
A cute little chapter.
KumoFuzei chapter 26 . 7/19
Someone finally had a go at the two of them, haha.
Sam's father's past could come back to haunt him I see.
Another nice chapter. I like how they feel like little TV episodes and wrap up nicely at the end of each one.
2,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »