Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
KumoFuzei chapter 125 . 12/19/2017
I really like the pacing in this chapter. The scene has really good timing and is highly immersive.
The descriptions are very solid too, although you overuse golden for the hair colour a smidge too much. The inner thoughts could be a little longwinded but they were a nice insight into characters' heads.
I laughed at the inconvenience of the pregnancy.
Palmon and Mimi's dynamic is great and very true to canon.
Dad's pretending not to be awake is an impressive skill.
KumoFuzei chapter 124 . 12/19/2017
The inner turmoil of Kara trying to decide whether to tell Ryoko was very interesting.
Ryoko and Kara were sickly sweet together as friends. It shows off their very wholesome friendship nicely.
The last little ending of the chapter though was really heartfelt and touching. Nice job. I think a little more description of what was going on around them could have eased the pacing a little and really added to the scene, though :).
KumoFuzei chapter 123 . 12/19/2017
I really like DAngelicmon as a villain. He's really quite 3D and his inner workings are interesting to me.
It was a good spot to leave the bad guys on. It keeps them open to interpretation for their next attack and for their ulterior motives.
Your explanation of Taiora/Sorato was interesting and quite respectful of the foregone coupling.
It was a really touching scene, if a little mushy.
Guest chapter 294 . 12/14/2017
I disagree slightly with the message from the previous reviewer but I have to say that if you did get back to a more regular posting schedule you would get the reviews and attention this story deserves.
Hello chapter 279 . 10/14/2017
I really like your story! And after reading your bio I can safely tell you that the reason (at least I think) you aren't getting as much feedback and support is because you never update, therefore you never get new hits, as your story is at the bottom of the pile, therefore there is no one to review. What I'm saying is GET WRITING!
Koichi Kimura chapter 262 . 10/13/2017
One thing I don't like about your story is (other than Sam of course) your Spirit Chip arcs make the development your characters have gained go backwards somehow.
Koichi Kimura chapter 231 . 10/13/2017
Oh Sam...someone save him. Goodness, Dai, everyone what good are you guys? *huffs frustrated*
Koichi Kimura chapter 230 . 10/13/2017
I don't get why Wormmon can't talk to Sam. Wormmon always believed in Ken. Or Davis should. Someone needs to cause Ken and Yolei can't get through to him.
Koichi Kimura chapter 217 . 10/13/2017
Go Sam! I love his friends I swear.
Koichi Kimura chapter 201 . 10/13/2017
You can do this, Sam. I know it's hard but you can.
Koichi Kimura chapter 197 . 10/13/2017
While I liked Dai's little discovery, I dunno I felt Davis's son acting that way is a bit strange but hmm...I guess so.
Koichi Kimura chapter 175 . 10/13/2017
Poor Tai. Although why aren't the others reacting to their friend being kidnapped? Also I have a critique - Dai and Kara are like what - 12, 13? Crushes at that age are fine but thinking about kissing and stuff like that, even Davis didn't think that kind of stuff about Kari and he liked her.
Koichi Kimura chapter 154 . 10/12/2017
My god poor Ken. Finding out from the enemy was so much worse. I hope Yolei and the other 02 gang support him.
Koichi Kimura chapter 143 . 10/12/2017
Oh holy crap...Sam is not going to take that well. But he did kind of provoke DarkAngelicmon
Koichi Kimura chapter 114 . 10/12/2017
I'm not sure if this is intentional, but is Dai not meant to be as close with Embermon as the other kids are with their digimon? Or have they just not had their moment? I really like Embermon that's all.
2,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »