Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Dracofighter chapter 296 . 5/17
nice chapter, keep it up, looking forward to more
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 296 . 5/16
Yay new chapter!

I didn’t expect Takara’s Spirit chip to be underwater! Come to think of it, none of the new Digidestined have aquatic Digimon. That could be an issue.

I caught the little Mickey X Sam hints. This is gonna be adorable!
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 295 . 4/14
Oh man, Sam and Mickey are adorable together! I’m looking forward to seeing more of them as a ship!

So Makku did get together with Shinji, eh? Glad he got a boyfriend!

Guess I’m finally caught up now. I’m glad I reread it, I hadn’t read FTFOD since the first time I started reading it around a decade ago, and I’d forgotten a lot of the characterization and plot elements in the meantime. That was a hell of a saga to read through, but it was really good! I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what you have in store for Takara, her problem seems kinda different from everyone else’s, since she mostly seems just generally depressed and anxious - not that Dai disappearing is helping with that.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 294 . 4/14
Unfortunately Takara is sorta right here. Dai was kidnapped because he cares for Takara, and her Spirit Chip is up next. It’s not really her fault, but it is because of her.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 293 . 4/13
Hopefully no one wants to hurt Embermon too badly who is able to. He could easily be deleted at this point...
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 291 . 4/13
Wow, Kara’s friends are really observant and nice! Megumi especially! I’m glad that they’re informing her of Dai’s interest, and giving her possible explanations for his actions.

Also, I claim the 3000th review! Wooh!
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 290 . 4/13
I love the Kara protection squad here! I think only Dovemon will be able to keep a constant eye on her, though, everyone else has to go home to their families eventually.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 289 . 4/13
Is Takara depressed? She seems to be just generally anxious and worried, rather than having specific fears be the cause.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 287 . 4/13
Ooh, nice way of keeping the threat level up, having Vampiramon digivolve - or mode change, I dunno which. Also, nice choice, basing her off of the Yukionna!

So Darkness has reached Lucemon once, huh?
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 285 . 4/13
So all the new Digidestined have a potential love interest now, assuming you go with the results of the love-interest-for-Sam poll!

I do wonder where you’re going with Takara, the only turmoil I remember her going through is trying to get Dai to figure out that she liked him, and figure out whether he returns her feelings.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 282 . 4/13
Hah! I’d say DarkAngelicmon has more than a spark of light. If anything, I’d say that he only has a thin coating of darkness.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 281 . 4/13
Oh wow, that was dramatic and awesome! Seriously, you’ve built this up for over 250 chapters, and you managed to deliver on it! I didn’t think it was even possible to do that! That was really, REALLY good!
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 280 . 4/12
I hope Ryoko and Matty we’re speaking pretty quietly, or Vampiramon would have heard them talk about Lucemon being with DarkAngelicmon.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 279 . 4/12
I guess getting through to Ryoko won’t be so easy. But maybe needing to rescue Dai will save Ryoko too.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 277 . 4/12
But Matty was involved in Ryoko being hurt, right? I mean, he seemed to sense when it happened, and at the end of that encounter, he apparently felt a bit more like Matty.
3,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »