Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 272 . 4/8
Oh no! I need more lol dang it was getting good. I wonder what other kinds of trouble Ryoko Dai and Matty will get into now that Mattys caught up to the other two. Can't wait for more
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 272 . 4/7
Oh, man... This chapter has some great foreshadowing. I don't know how much of it is true and how much of it is false... But I'm kind of foreseeing some kind of Matty and Ryoko showdown. Which would be heartbreaking, because they love each other - and even more so, because Matty is himself again, which would lead Ryoko to attacking Matty as I see it now... And with Dai having attacking Matty during his Spirit Chip, then Sam in his own way, and now Ryoko...

I mean, I know it was hinted that Matty should be a-okay following this Spirit Chip, but at the same time, it feels like Matty is being set up for more heartache in the future. I believe that Ryoko is just chapters away from recovery, but I feel like Matty is still so vulnerable, because even if you can see your own problems, doesn't mean that they just magically go away. Plus, I still like my theory that the closer one gets to their Spirit Chip, the more open and vulnerable their heart becomes.

What a great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Hallwings chapter 271 . 3/17
About (censored) time! I was fearing that Noah and Miya would NEVER get together.

Now that just leaves Ami & Ryoko, Dai & Kara, and Matty & Taniko to admit their feelings to each other.

Oh, and for the record, I think Makku will end up with Shinji Iwamoto. I picked him mainly because I had already thought of Toma (Tal's son) and Kae (Kenji's older daughter) being paired together.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 271 . 3/16
So cute! Now I'm really curious which boy was checking Makku out as well. But it's really nice to see Noah and Miya finally work things out. I'm really surprised none of them decided to peek at the computer to see what was up, though. I'm sure TK is gonna freak even more when he sees Matty isn't with the rest of the group! But even so, back on topic, this chapter was oh-so romantic. Very nicely done! It was just so darn cute!
Ultimateblack chapter 271 . 3/16
I just want to ask, do you have a clear idea how this story will end or are you trying to make things up? Because... Pardon me but the story seems to have slowed down a LOT.

Anyway, this was a sweet chapter.
Hallwings chapter 269 . 2/21
Better add this chapter to the Nightmare Fuel pile.
Amakurikara chapter 268 . 1/27
I started reading this when you first started it, but then I stopped because I got into other fandoms. I decided recently to go look at some of my stories on my favorites list, and came back across this one, so I started to re-read it. I knew it was going to take a while, but I ended up reading from start to finish in under a week! It was so intense and it just sucked me right back in! I love love LOVE this story. I love your characters, your storylines, and how you just throw in random little twists to keep us all on our toes! And now I'm upset that I've caught back up on it. Now I have to wait just like everyone else! I'm really looking forward to reading more, and I can't wait to see where you go. I'm especially curious as to what DarkAngelicmon has planned for Matty and Mickey. And will Lucemon be able to continue to evade the Ruler of Darkness? Also, who the heck is this guy? Will Noah ever get the chance to talk to Miya? I love Makku!
I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm most definitely looking forward to reading more, so please update soon!
voodootamer90 chapter 3 . 1/11
I like it so far.
wentvoltage123 chapter 267 . 1/3
This was an very emotional chapter and I can't wait to see how this affects Ryoko and Matty's relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Update please
ShadowLights chapter 266 . 11/24/2014
After 3 months I finallu caught up to this beautiful Fanfic! So many feelings flourished inside of me. I became emotionally attached to Sam and Kenji. I got mad sometimes with Dai. I suffered with Ken. I just... I just want Noah and Miya to be together now ;-; (and I kind of ship Noah x Makku u u ... but as really great friends though) In any case, I just hooe things get better with the Takaishi twins. And that Tay makes and appearance! Since Kari saw that glimmer when he touched Tai's crest I squaled in excitement haha! In any case, these three months reading your FF were a blast!
Musical Darkness chapter 266 . 11/9/2014
Hey BA! I've still been reading FTFOD even though I haven't been active on the forum (or on the reviews...oops) but I really wanted to say that this chapter really made my day! I love getting representation of any kind and words really can't express my excitement and happiness! U GO BA 3 3 3
Watcher321 chapter 266 . 11/8/2014
Interesting choice of traits for Makku, not sure what to think...

This was an excellent chapter, but I'm quite disappointed by even one swear word. I really don't like swearing.
NekoHaruko chapter 266 . 11/8/2014
I loved this chapter. It's nice to see someone create a LGBTQA character in Digimon. Toei has never, beside the manga, created a person of some sort of disability or sexual orientation. So, seeing this really made me happy. I enjoyed reading further more on these characters. I still don't have the inoue tree quite figured out yet! But this is wonderfull.
Seany Mac chapter 264 . 10/17/2014
So while I constantly vacillate between all my different favorite things about this story, I think the one that really sets it apart is how you do settings. Reading this chapter I feel like I'm in the caves right along with Dai and Ryoko. Those shadows that are lurking in the crystals, presumably due to the darkness surrounding Ryoko's heart, are getting seriously creepy especially with their attempt to reach out and get Dai. I just wish those two knuckleheads would get through their angst and let themselves realize how much they care for one another (well Dai has kind of realized how he feels about Ryoko, but still). Ryoko is so sadly mixed up in his own head with his feelings about Matty and Dai, the kid just needs to take a step back and consider how Matty would feel if he knew that he was the reason Ryoko was stopping himself from being friends with Dai.

I'm excited to see how the rest of this spirit chip arc plays out, I can only assume that there's much more heart-wrenching to come before Ryoko gets his spirit chip. This is going to be fun in the most painful way possible.
2,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »