Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Daiken Love chapter 78 . 5/21/2015
Awwww Davis and DemiVeemon are reuniting. Lol I loved his entrance. Matt, Ryoko, gosh you two are so alike it's adorable. Poor Ken.
Daiken Love chapter 76 . 5/21/2015
Uh-oh, Ken relax. He doesn't know. Not yet, at least. This is why you people should not do this and keep things from the little ones. Mickey's such a sweet friend to Sam.
Daiken Love chapter 75 . 5/21/2015
DemiEmbermon...bad timing. Matt, behave yourself. Ryoko and Ami are so cute!
Daiken Love chapter 74 . 5/21/2015
Oh boy. This is going to be one interesting confrontation. Well Dai, one thing is for sure, if Sam reacts badly, you're going to have to punch him or hug him.
Daiken Love chapter 73 . 5/21/2015
Awww thank you Mickey! I'm starting to like Sam although I'm worried about him now...
Daiken Love chapter 72 . 5/21/2015
*shivers* Oh good, the Digimon Emperor...this is not good. This is not good at all. Someone needs to be there for Sam if he's about to find out about the Digimon Emperor.
Daiken Love chapter 71 . 5/21/2015
Matt you've been keeping secrets from Ryoko too! Geez, I love Matt but I wanna slap him right about now. Not that I blame him! But still. I liked this chapter
Daiken Love chapter 69 . 5/21/2015
Awww you write all the bonds so well. I really love the way you write them :) I love the way you write Matt and T.K.
Daiken Love chapter 68 . 5/21/2015
This was a very interesting chapter. I really loved the interaction with the digimon partners and the new DigiDestined. It's certainly interesting. Lol, Tentomon and the cloning thing is hilarious. Gatomon is a cute little champion isn't she Mickey, Matty? Kari has a very strong partner. I think the digimon might be a little hurt though that the children don't know about them.
Daiken Love chapter 67 . 5/21/2015
Ooh the secret is out. Lol, Glowmon isn't happy with Dai is he? Finally they found out. Tentomon calling Mickey and Matty clones was hilarious. And the digimon's reactions were even funnier. Oh boy, but Sam finding out about the Digi-Emperor...
Daiken Love chapter 65 . 5/21/2015
Awwww that was just an adorable family scene.
Daiken Love chapter 64 . 5/21/2015
I'm so glad Davis and T.K. are such close friends :) Poor Ryoko. It isn't bad news.
Daiken Love chapter 63 . 5/21/2015
DarkAngelicmon is super-weird. Looks like secrets are going to come out sooner than they think though.
Daiken Love chapter 62 . 5/21/2015
Awww such a cute chapter. Dai and Ryoko's friendship is developing. Sam is still a little self-centred at times...
Daiken Love chapter 57 . 5/20/2015
That's awesome...although the path is becoming a little repeated, digivolving to save each other. I know it was similar in the actual series where the partner saved for their human counterpart, but just saying it's a bit repetitive.
2,787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »