Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Guest chapter 276 . 6/23/2015
AKTUALISIERE MAL WIEDER EIN KAPITEL !
Guest chapter 276 . 6/17/2015
AKTUALISIERE BITTE MAL EIN WEITERES KAPITEL !
Nekofairy chapter 276 . 6/3/2015
Oh man this arc seriously has me nervous every time I see that it's updated. I just feel so bad for all the torment everyone is going through. Ryoko's darkness just seems so much more malevolent than Sam's and I can't help but wish that everything can hurry up and be resolved. I swear if I get any more feels with this arc I'm going to end up crying.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 276 . 6/3/2015
How are they going to get out of this!?

Gah! Such a good chapter! And what a good cliffhanger to leave it on! I mean, it's so frustrating, but also at the same time, so very good. I loved Matt's POV in this chapter. It gave us some insight into what has been his thoughts this entire time. His preoccupation with Ryoko is so perfectly correct. I do wish we would have had just a small segment of Matt thinking about TK - just a small one - since he had been going through almost everyone in his life and thinking on them. TK's going through a lot right now with both of his sons being involved and both of them dealing with a fallen angel and whatnot, and I know Matt can see it, but I guess Matt was just only thinking of those directly around him, which makes sense.

Also, the two paragraph long segment of contemplating Takara's plight felt a little random. Don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware that you're setting the groundwork for her spirit chip coming up eventually, but I meant in terms of the flow of this chapter. Matt was thinking on Ryoko, Matty, and Dai, and Mimi was talking about saving all of them, and then suddenly, without much lead-in, he started contemplating Takara's life. I know he looked at her, but it just seemed a little, eh, ADD, I guess? It just felt weird.

Other than that, I thought this was a great chapter. Tai showed what a bamf he is, which was pretty awesome. And I loved Davis just being the absolute worst prisoner ever. It was just so IC. And then Halomon's reveal! I wondered if he was going to say anything or not, and how much he was going to be able to put together based on what he sense, but he seems to have figured it out pretty perfectly. And, of course, that ending.

The digidestined are captured. Only Davis, Ryoko, and Alopemon are free to save them all. Will DarkAngelicmon fight them when they show up, or will he let Matty and Celestimon go in peace? Will we end up with 2 champions taking on 3 megas to save them all? FIND OUT NEXT TIME! ON FTFOD!

Haha, but seriously, great work. Keep it up!
Daiken Love chapter 275 . 5/23/2015
Dai is an amazing person. He truly is. I'm proud of how much he cares about Ryoko and how worried he is about Matty.
Daiken Love chapter 269 . 5/23/2015
Ohh Matty, the others do need you! Mickey, you're the older twin. Where are you?
Daiken Love chapter 268 . 5/23/2015
Ohh god no, Matty it's a trick don't believe this! Mickey, where are you? Help him!
Daiken Love chapter 267 . 5/23/2015
Ohh Ryoko. I'm sure they'll fix things soon.
Daiken Love chapter 266 . 5/23/2015
Wow, you made a gay character! That's amazing. I was beginning to think you didn't like gay couples as all your couples are straight mostly. So who will Makku be paired with?
Daiken Love chapter 262 . 5/23/2015
Ryoko stop being a jerk! I will come into the story and punch you otherwise.
Daiken Love chapter 261 . 5/23/2015
Uh-oh I have a feeling Ryoko's going to recieve his Spirit Chip soon.
Daiken Love chapter 260 . 5/23/2015
Ohh Ryoko, don't doubt. Matt had the same fears.
Daiken Love chapter 255 . 5/23/2015
Ooh I bet you it's DarkAngelicmon for sure!
Daiken Love chapter 248 . 5/23/2015
This was an amazing meeting, I really like Seta, he's so awesome.
Daiken Love chapter 247 . 5/23/2015
Ohh Sam, I love the friendship of those two. You should totally make Sam/Mickey a pairing just to be different.
2,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »