Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Chiaki Konaka chapter 103 . 9/1/2012
Poor Ken, poor Wormmon and go Sam! Sam, trust me the Emperor isn't a bad guy. Okay, he was but it was a mistake. A mistake that made him want to almost commit suicide but it was still just a mistake. Finally, Glowmon digivolved.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 99 . 9/1/2012
I think DarkAngelicmon is more like BlackWargreymon. I see similar traits in them only that DarkAngelicmon is a bit more confident. But he better not tell Sam about the Emperor! That would be a bad time for that to come out. So Luciamon is evil or she isn't? I'm confused now.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 95 . 9/1/2012
I knew Luciamon was up to no good! And come on Sam...listen to Mickey. He's your friend, hold onto some of his hope. Because his hope for everyone right? Just like TK's hope shone through for everyone.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 93 . 9/1/2012
I knew it! I knew it! I bet Luciamon is leading them into a trap! I still don't trust her...and seems she's working with DarkAngelicmon too.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 88 . 8/31/2012
Hmm...is this Luciamon what she appears? I don't know if she's as good as she looks like. They shouldn't have just rescued her like that. On a more positive note, nice to see the originals or some of them at least back in action!
Chiaki Konaka chapter 87 . 8/31/2012
Oh cool they'll find their crests now huh? Awww Mickey's just too shy sometimes. Sam got his stubbornness from Yolei didn't he? Then again, Ken's pretty stubborn too. Just ask Davis! Looking forward to what happens next.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 86 . 8/31/2012
Awwww Sam and Nao have an adorable bond. Mickey and Matty's bond will restore soon hopefully but I fear what you have planned for Sam. I'm sure he'll be okay but still.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 82 . 8/31/2012
No...dont tell him Ken. Not yet. Too much hate going around already. Poor Mickey and Matty. But I feel DarkAngelicmon isn't evil for some reason, just misguided like BlackWargreymon. I could be way off but it's just a gut feeling.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 80 . 8/31/2012
Cherrymon is bad news. It really brought a rift between Tai and Matt. Poor Matt, I just hope it won't cause a rift between him and Ryoko.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 79 . 8/31/2012
Explanation time for the new guys huh? Uggh I hope everything will turn out okay. There's not much to review in these chapters so I'll just continue reading and review where I have to ok?
Chiaki Konaka chapter 78 . 8/31/2012
Awwww Davis is gonna start bubbling! How's that for embarassing? But hey its been awhile! Merlin, Ken's making it obvious something is wrong sheesh! Davis, calm him down before you bring him next time.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 77 . 8/31/2012
DemiEmbermon's friend is Veemon right? They brought him back so...it must be. I love the Davis and Ken moment once more. But if you have Yolei as his wife, then why didn't she go after Ken? You sure you dont secretly ship Daiken?
Chiaki Konaka chapter 76 . 8/31/2012
Ken...oh Ken. *teary-eyed once more* Sam doesn't know don't worry. I'm feeling so sad for Ken. Why did you have to end this chapter here? Poor Sam, poor Ken hope their friends can comfort them. Hope Mickey can comfort Sam and Davis can comfort Ken. Everyone's crying, so sad. Poor Rina, poor everyone!
Chiaki Konaka chapter 75 . 8/31/2012
LOL I cracked up at Davis's reaction! Ema's such an annoying brat! Matt's being way too harsh on his son, he lied to him too so he has no reason to be harsh. He lied to Ryoko about such an important being in his life. In fact, as Ryoko said they wouldn't have even kept it a secret if their parents hadn't! So it's the parents fault they got lied to. *huffs* Rant over now. Nice chapter btw.
Chiaki Konaka chapter 74 . 8/31/2012
Oh Davis will be ecstatic seeing Veemon again! ...I hope at least. Sorry my fic's a bit depressing right now and Davis isn't exactly happy to see Veemon or should I say Imperialdramon but anyway I hope your fic doesn't go in that direction
2,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »