Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Catwarrior chapter 48 . 1/25/2006
The crest the title means is, I think, Ken's crest of kindness. It will be really heart touching when Ken finally figures everything out. I love those two.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 47 . 1/24/2006
Cute chapter. Are we foreshadowing to a future aliance? I bet you're wondering bout my story? It'll get done as soon as I find out about more about Dovemon and 'Glowmon'
The Violent Tomboy chapter 47 . 1/24/2006
Man, I WAN TTHE PRENTS TO KNOW!
Kouji-wolf chapter 47 . 1/23/2006
EXCELLENT CHAPTER, BROKEN ANGEL01! Sam is finally catching on! What will Glowmon be like, anyway? And how will Sam react when he finds out that the Emperor was his father? I know, Ken is still alive, but HE IS NO LONGER THE EMPEROR!

Anywho, DarkAngelicmon is great! I love the way that it seems he can't make up his mind about the Digidestined! Whether to destroy them or make pets out of them! Its hysterical! Especially the part about working with the Emperor! Personally, I think the Emperor would have still lost, and Ken would have won, but thats just me.

O.K., when will the Digidestined find out that Rina knows about the twins Digimon? How will they react when they do? UPDATE ASAP!
chocolatelover1 chapter 47 . 1/23/2006
Poor Sam! Vampiramon and the others are gonna try and use him or atleast I think...I hope that he gets his partner soon! In the next chapter its gonna Ken's POV? Cool, I think its because he is getting very suspicious about their behavior, well please hurry with the next chapter, it was great!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 47 . 1/23/2006
Wow! That was brilliant! DarkAngelicmon is just so chilling, yet I love his character. I really like how he almost sees the Digidestined as possible "pets". It looks like the only people who are out of DarkAngelicmon's immediate watch is Dai and Kara, but somehow, I don't think that's going to let them get out of that unscathed.

Oh! We're going to see some interaction between Ken and Sam? Yay! That sounds like it's going to be interesting. I'm really waiting for the Digidestined to start comparing notes. You know... TK mentions that his sons have been coming home at an odd time every day lately... Tai and Matt realize that their daughter and son have also been acting very suspicious as of late... Davis notices that Dai is being a little more distant than usual... Ken adds another piece to the puzzle with a simple, "Now that you mention it..."

Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that they figure it out (after all, if I was a parent, I would want to hope against all hope that doing something dangerous like saving the world was the last thing on my child's list of things to do). But, it would add an interesting dynamic with the sudden realization that, "Hey! Whatever our kids are doing, they're doing it together!"

Ahem. I seem to be rambling. I am terribly sorry.

Again, I suddenly have the urge to hug Mickey and Matty. If I had a Mickey and Matty plushie, I would be squeezing it very tightly right now. You should make plushies... especially of the twins! I would definitely buy them, hehe.

Again, off topic. Sorry.

Wonderful work! Keep up the brilliant work! I cannot wait until you update!
Catwarrior chapter 47 . 1/23/2006
Oh, how wrong they are. I think that Darkangelicmon is going to hurt Sam more than anyone can imagen. But what is going on with Mickey and Matty?
MewSpiceelishis chapter 46 . 1/19/2006
That was so beautiful!(cries)
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
The anonymous review for Chapter 46... yes, that was me. I did not realize that I was not logged in. Just thought you ought to know... heh.

Again, those I've already said it, brilliant chapter!
Guest chapter 46 . 1/18/2006
DarkAngelicmon makes an appearance next chapter? AWESOME! He's definitely becoming my favorite bad guy (one of those, you love to hate them type relationships). And yes! It makes me super happy that we'll be seeing lots and lots of Mickey with Matty AND DarkAngelicmon!

There's only one problem: THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!

Hehe, but I suppose I can live off of this chapter, which was brilliant. It almost reminds me of the calm before the storm... Everything seems easy-doozy right now, but that can only last so long... Heh.

This is brilliant! Keep up the good work. Can't wait until you update.
Kouji-wolf chapter 46 . 1/18/2006
Poor Sam! I bet it hurts to have to be the last one to get your partner! Who will his partner BE? Are the Digidestined any closer to figuring Andromon and Sirenmon out?

Anywho, ANOTHER EXCELLENT CHAPTER, BROKEN ANGEL01! Obviously, Dai secretly wanted Alopemon to digivolve for HIM, like Embermon had for Ryoko. Have they finally worked things out, or am I imagining things? UPDATE ASAP!
chocolatelover1 chapter 46 . 1/18/2006
That was cool!...Poor Sam, he feels left out with out his digimon partner. It seems that they cant stand when digimon tell them that they soon will find out about the past group of digidestined, but they have to wait, so please hurry with the next chapter!
Catwarrior chapter 46 . 1/18/2006
I think Sam is tha last one looking for he's digimon partner. I have a bad feeling either they already got it or the pedestale is in their territory.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 45 . 1/18/2006
Hey, he's back! And maybe the dark Ocean should play a part in this.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 45 . 1/18/2006
YEAH! But wasn't Whamon destroyed by MetalSeadramon? Oh in my fic I'm changing the story plot...Ryoko, Takara, the twins, Sam, and Dai come to America and meet:

Anna and Cutiemon!