Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
SaberGatomon chapter 68 . 4/5/2006
Broken Angle,

Damn! Just when you were getting to the good part, too! Awesome Story! I could picture the story in my mind perfectly. Hope they bring all of the digimon with them to the dinner. There would be some explaining to do then! Great update and can't wait for more

Your Fellow Author,

SaberGatomon
Hyuuga Fylara chapter 68 . 4/5/2006
Whoot! Another great chapter added! What will their parents say when they find out their kids are the new Digidestined and how they would react when their kids tell them why they didn't tell them they were the Digidestined. Ah I'm confusing myself! Anyway, great chapter! Please update soon!
crest of music chapter 68 . 4/5/2006
I was re-reading the begining of the story when I realized that you put up a new chapter. I'm so happy! I really like all of them I can't wait to see what happens next. I love the whole double wedding thing that is too cute. I never did know wormon was a virse til now. I guess you always learn something new everyday.
Catwarrior chapter 68 . 4/5/2006
FINALLY! I have been waiting FOREVER! didn't come out how i thought but it did coming crashing down on all of them. can't wait till the kids blow up in the parents faces. They are going to be mad at their parents, right?
CrestOfHealing chapter 67 . 4/5/2006
Oh, man! I've been imagining how the kids and/or parents would find out about each other since the beginning of the story, and trust me, some of them were pretty crazy! lol But this was better than any of mine! Please, don't make me wait too long for the next chapter!

~Child of Healing
The Violent Tomboy chapter 67 . 4/4/2006
Heh, I like the digimon's reactions. AND FINALLY!
Bluesv20 chapter 67 . 4/4/2006
The secret is out and the dinner is the perfect place to reveal all.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 67 . 4/4/2006
OMG!I LOVE THIS STOY! UPDATE OR ELSE I'LL BE MAD!
lucifers angel666 chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
omg! finaaly im so dying of excitement! u have to update really soon i cant wait to find out what happens! omg! this is so cool! i cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the awesome work! :D
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
I'm... I'm speechless... what an awesome chapter... oh, jeez! WHAT AN AWESOME CHAPTER!

I'm just... I'm trying to figure out what to say, and I just don't know where to begin. Eek! Considering that it's late and I should be heading to bed, however, I will simply poinpoint my favorite parts of this chapter:

'"Well, these things are useless!" Matty said cheerfully, waving his yellow D-Coder in the air... and the little rookie beamed at his partner. "That's right!"'

That whole little section right there... brilliance. I don't know why that particular scene sticks out, but it does. I really like the image of Matty being cheerful about not having a clue about what to do. It's kind of like, "We're lost and confused, but hey! It could be worse, right?" It's just such a great character moment right there... Love it.

'"That's right, and you're in my way!" Dai shot back... Glowmon glared at him and promptly began to ignore him.'

I loved this part because Dai's true 'goggle-headedness' really began to shine through. Dai is not the typical goggle-head, besides the goggles and temper, and that is refreshing in itself. However, I love it when we see flashes of a personality we recognize. And saying things a little egotistical and without thinking about others around him are a few of things. Harmless and amusing.

'"Look!" the little rookie gasped, nodding towards Mickey and Matty... Mickey and Matty shouted, looking extremely offended.'

Basically because that little exchange was just hilarious! Hehe... clones... that's just great.

And the whole end of the chapter starting with Veemon being pointed out to the very end... just wonderful. Patamon's reaction was hilarious, as I suspected, but you had just enough tenderness with Veemon and Dai to balance it out. Not to mention that your cliffhanger definitely left your readers begging for more! I know I am!

Keep up the good work... I'm pretty sure I left out some very good moment... (OH! Like the one about Ryoko being a jerk but Dai wanting him as a best friend... that was a great moment as well. Told you I left some out, and I'm sure there are still others.) But keep on writing. Can't wait until you update!
crest of music chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
OMG! I hate you! Jk. I hate u for putting in a chilf hanger. I thought for sure they weren't going to tell their partners names. I really like this chapter its great. I wonder if the kids r going to bring them in the real world to meet their old partners. O! Please write more quickly. PS I love ur style of writing.
Spiritual Wolf chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
"Time travel! Davis had learned how to travel back in time!"

"T.K., what happened to you? You've split into two people! That must have been very painful."

"What do you mean T.K.? They look like Kari with blond hair! My partner has been turned into a boy! Two boys!"

xD Patamon and Palmon's reactions made me laugh. Heh. Funny chapter. Update soon.

-Kilala
The Common Wind Deity chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
Yay! I've been waiting for this moment! I'm so glad you included most of the older digimon, especially Tentomon! ~. Again, I can't wait for the next chapter. You really know how to keep the readers on the edge of their seats.

~CWD
SaberGatomon chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
Awesome chapter my friend! Daichi might be a little slow, but I think he got the idea in the last six words of the story! Damn! Ya gotta update soon or I'm gonna explode! O_o Your description of Primary Village was right on target and Veemon's reaction to Daichi was JUST what I'd have expected! Here's a well deserved pat on the back! *pat pat* Two even!

Your Fellow Author,

SaberGatomon
Kouji-wolf chapter 67 . 4/3/2006
FINALLY! THE TRUTH IS OUT! DAI AND THE OTHER NEW DDS KNOW THAT THEIR PARENTS WERE DIGIDESTINED BEFORE THEM! How will THIS conversation go? What about the conversation between Sam and Wormon? UPDATE ASAP!

P.S. EXCELLENT CHAPTER, BROKEN ANGEL01!
3,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »