Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Dark Qiviut chapter 33 . 11/15/2005
*slams Ema's head with a steel chair* Blackmail Dai, Ema, and you'll be sorry!

Anyway, good work, Broken Angel. I sense a Takara/Daichi couple in here. And I hope the plan works.

Good work. Keep it up... and pray that Ema gets a beating that she deserves!

~Dark Qiviut: The Man Behind the Ox!~
The Violent Tomboy chapter 33 . 11/15/2005
GO RYOKO!
ForbiddenLove2013 chapter 33 . 11/15/2005
sorry i haven't reviewed for the last few chappys. It least i think i didn't... wel another great chappy! What will happen to ryo? will his digimon digivolve? SO MANY QUESTIONS! and i get to be reviewer #200! YES!
MewSpiceelishis chapter 33 . 11/15/2005
OH THE CALAMITY! Im Random Chao but I changed my Penaname
LunarianTitan chapter 33 . 11/14/2005
WOW! I have to say, I love this story. It is by far my favorite fanfic EVER! I've been reading for a while now, so sorry I haven't gotten around to reviewing yet...yeah. Anyway, your characters are so-good, for lack of a better word!(Believable, funny-at times-and just...amazing!) I can't wait to see how the other kids - *cough*Ema*cough*:D - react if and when they find out. And the parents. lol That'll be interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Aleana chapter 33 . 11/14/2005
love your story can not wait for the next chapter hope u update soon!
Kouji-wolf chapter 33 . 11/14/2005
They are Crazy! Will Takara get the Digimon untangled in time to help Ryoko, Sam, Matty, and Mickey? Will Dai wake up in time to help? UPDATE ASAP!

P.S. I absoultly LOVE this chapter! Again, update ASAP!
The. REVIEWER chapter 32 . 11/14/2005
HaHA! I've just found my curent favorite story. Well done! *applause* I like the attitudes of all of the kids. Mickey reminds me so much of his "dad". I even have a feeling that he is also going to have his digimon evolve last like Takeru. I've always wondered if any one else noticed that it seemed that Takeru was always the last to digivolve with every new evolution! Of course... His also turned out to be one of the strongest- if not THE strongest! Eh... Sorry getting off topic... It's a well written story and there are no mistakes taht are obvious. I can't wait to read your next chapters!
chocolatelover1 chapter 32 . 11/13/2005
Oh Oh there in trouble! Things are really getting good in the story! I wonder who will didgivolve I hope you hurry with the next chapter, I cant wait!
Catwarrior chapter 32 . 11/13/2005
Alopemon is going to digivolve!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 32 . 11/11/2005
I still find it weird taht no matter how strong the Digimon are, they can take on Megas.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 32 . 11/10/2005
Alopemon digivolve too...
Spiritual Wolf chapter 32 . 11/9/2005
x3 Alopemon is SO cool! -has nothing else to say- x.x' Update soon, please. O.o

-Kilala
Dark Qiviut chapter 32 . 11/9/2005
Very good job, Broken Angel. The battle has been very good so far. and evil cliffhanger! *laughs evilly*

Good work, Broken Angel01. Keep it up... AND MAKE MORE CLIFFHANGERS, DAMMIT!
Kouji-wolf chapter 32 . 11/9/2005
Exellent chapter, Broken Angel01! Ryoko is really worried about Dai, isn't he? Is Alopemon going to digivolve to help the digidestined? Is Dai going to be okay? Will he regain conscious in time to help? Will Ryoko and Dai finally work things out? UPDATE ASAP!
2,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »