Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
chocolatelover1 chapter 58 . 2/28/2006
Yea, finnaly they are getting reunited, but they still need the other two. I hope that they can find each other soon! I wonder if its true that she is having a baby...I hope its a girl! lol Anyway hurry with the next chapter!
Shooting Star chapter 58 . 2/28/2006
Yay! Great story so far! Please update soon!
Catwarrior chapter 58 . 2/28/2006
This is going to come out weird when they finally find out.
Kouji-wolf chapter 58 . 2/28/2006
ANOTHER EXCELLENT CHAPTER WRITTEN BY BROKEN ANGEL01! Ryoko, Tirimon, Matty, and Angelicmon all showed up just in time! That was quite a chat Ryoko and Dai had though. Are they finally going to fix things between them?

Anyway, is Ryoko going to have a younger BROTHER or a younger SISTER? Personally, I think he should have a younger sister; that way Mimi isn't the only female in the house, and so he knows how his cousins feel.

Anywho, How are Sam and Mickey doing? Are they going to look for the others? Where DID DarkAngelicmon disappear a couple chapters ago? UPDATE ASAP!
i'manobody chapter 57 . 2/25/2006
OMG! That was so good! I love your story, but when are the parents going to find out. It would be nice if the parents help them. Anyway, keep writing/typing! Update soon!
Catwarrior chapter 57 . 2/25/2006
go good guys, go good guys! Win1 Win! Win!
LingeringGyspy chapter 57 . 2/25/2006
yea! Dovemon digivolved and for dai! okay now that i'm over that spell here is some of my theorys about the story.

DarkAnglicemon(spelling?) he wants the group to get all the digimon because he wants his teamates to die, that away he is in charge? its just a guess though...

continue and good luck
MewSpiceelishis chapter 57 . 2/24/2006
I like Ibismon. As soon as I know Glowmon's champion I'll post my story!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 57 . 2/23/2006
I hate long speeches, but this was a good chapter.
S.Stryker chapter 57 . 2/23/2006
You are the only writer I know who can get away with creating new characters and digimon and yet the story is still good.
chocolatelover1 chapter 57 . 2/23/2006
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I so knew that Takara's partner was gonna digivolve to save Dai! Mostly since it activated when she showed Love and Courage! Great chapter, cant wait for the next one!
Kouji-wolf chapter 57 . 2/23/2006
EXCELLENT CHAPTER, BROKEN ANGEL01! IBISMON SOUNDS SO COOL! Will Takara FINALLY tell Dai how she feels, before they have another situation like this one? Are the others O.K.? When will the parents find out? UPDATE ASAP!

P.S. Can you e-mail me a picture of all your characters, please? That way I know exactly what they look like. I'm only asking because some of your descriptions aren't as clear as they could be. Like your description of Ibismon. It was a little vague and confusing. Anywho, UPDATE ASAP!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 57 . 2/23/2006
Ack! The suspense! What a great chapter. I'm really glad that Dovemon digivolved, though I have to admit that I expected Ryoko and Matty to pop out of the bushes at any moment and be like, "Hey, we're finally here!" It was kind of a disappointment when they didn't, but the digivolving definitely made up for it.

Ibismon sounds beautiful! She almost sounds like Zephyrmon... is that how she's supposed to sound? 'Cause that's how I pictured her...

I cannot wait until the next update. This is coming along brilliantly! I'm all jumpy waiting for the next chapter, so bring it along as quickly as your Olympics-based mind can write it. Hehe. But, yes, I know the guilt. I'm sitting in my own room rooting for Sasha Cohen, so I suppose I'm guilty as well.

Keep it up! Can't wait until you update!
lucifers angel666 chapter 56 . 2/23/2006
oh this was an amazing chapter well done! keep up the good work and update quickly casue im dying to know what happens!
Shooting Star chapter 56 . 2/21/2006
Great chapter! Hope you update soon!
2,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »