Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Kouji-wolf chapter 35 . 11/21/2005
Another great chapter, Broken Angel01! The Digimon found Sam, Matty, and Mickey OK, and they all found Ryoko just in time to stop Gnomemon. Excellent! I'm assuming we're going toet a description of Gabrielmon in the next chapter, right?

Anywho, will the new digidestined get Ryoko's and Dai's D-Coders back from Gnomemon and Blackwidowmon, or will they lose them completly? Hopefully they do. Will Dai be OK? UPDATE ASAP!
Dark Qiviut chapter 35 . 11/21/2005
Quite nice. Good for Halomon for saving Ryoko. Now, how to get out of the jam.

Nice work. Keep it up...
The. REVIEWER chapter 34 . 11/20/2005
Darn you! If you don't update in the next ten seconds I will... *can't think of anything* be extremly upset! Please m(_ _)m continue! m(-,-)m...
Serenity984 chapter 33 . 11/20/2005
I really like what you have done with this story. Not many people can pull off the whole digi thing. You have the special power thingy going on, you make up great creatures names. It's almost like season one.

Cheers
Niki chapter 34 . 11/18/2005
I love your story and can not wait for the next chapter updat soon!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 34 . 11/17/2005
Wow...Yea you!
MewSpiceelishis chapter 34 . 11/17/2005
OH! SCARY!

Cutiemon:EP!

MS1: QUiet! You or else she'll find us!

Cutiemon: Okay!

MS1: Sh!

Cutiemon:sorry ;
ForbiddenLove2013 chapter 34 . 11/17/2005
what has happened to ryo? and what will happen with takara and dai? so many questions so little words to answer them with... lol
Dark Qiviut chapter 34 . 11/17/2005
Very good work here. Apparently, they now find out how to find the rest of the team. Hopefully, they regroup in time.

Good work. Keep it up...
chocolatelover1 chapter 34 . 11/16/2005
Yes they are all getting together again! Takara really seems to care for Dai, its so cute! They all seem to act so much like there parents and I hope that they find out soon that there parents were the Digidestined! Well please hurry with the next chapter!
Kouji-wolf chapter 34 . 11/16/2005
So the D-Coders can track each other, huh? Cool! Will they find Ryoko with his D-Coder, or will Gnomemon have it and Dai's, too? UPDATE ASAP!

P.S. Thanks for the comments in your review for "25 Years Later," it meant a lot to me. UPDATE!
Catwarrior chapter 33 . 11/16/2005
they are dead meat if the digimon catch up
Dark Qiviut chapter 33 . 11/15/2005
*slams Ema's head with a steel chair* Blackmail Dai, Ema, and you'll be sorry!

Anyway, good work, Broken Angel. I sense a Takara/Daichi couple in here. And I hope the plan works.

Good work. Keep it up... and pray that Ema gets a beating that she deserves!

~Dark Qiviut: The Man Behind the Ox!~
The Violent Tomboy chapter 33 . 11/15/2005
GO RYOKO!
ForbiddenLove2013 chapter 33 . 11/15/2005
sorry i haven't reviewed for the last few chappys. It least i think i didn't... wel another great chappy! What will happen to ryo? will his digimon digivolve? SO MANY QUESTIONS! and i get to be reviewer #200! YES!
2,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »