Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Shooting Star chapter 52 . 2/6/2006
Yay! The next chpater is up! Ooh, is Mimi going to have another child? Once again, will the parents know what their kids are up to? And will their Digimon come back to them? Oh, please, update soon!
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 52 . 2/6/2006
Please let Mimi be pregnant, please let her be pregnant. Her and Yamato really want another child so please let her be pregnant.

Oh and can you please do me a favor. I have a Mira, Taito, Jyoushirou, Takari, Daikeru, Hiyako story called La Boheme. If you have time could you please read and review it.

Please update this and My Best Friend's Boyfriend soon.
Shooting Star chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Getting so good I say again! Please update soon! Oh, will their parents know that they're digidestined, too? Or will it stay a secret? So many thoughts!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 51 . 2/5/2006
Wow! That was brilliant! What a wonderful chapter! The way you described the feeling of darkness and evil that was radiating from the forest was awesome. I got chills! This is so creepy! I wonder what's going on... crazy!

Love it! Can't wait until you update!
MewSpiceelishis chapter 51 . 2/4/2006
Crest Guess time! I thought I should obviously try.

Matty: Hope, really don't know why, just a thought.

Mickey: Light, come on I knew from chapter one that he would have the crest of light, and this chapter strengthened my thoughts.

Dai: Courage, come on, so obvious.

Ryoko: Friendship, he's just like his dad. ANd he doesn't express his feelings like Mimi.

Kara: Love or Scincerity, she's just full of love I can feel it. And in the chapter before they met Halomon and Celstimon she expressed her feelings on being the only girl in the group.

In my fic they are all straight except for Mickey I made him gay. With my character Drew.
chocolatelover1 chapter 51 . 2/4/2006
Woaw, they got that from there parents! Cool...well except for Sam, he has the darkness after him just like it was to Ken! I hope they find his partner soon! Please hurry with the next chapter!
Shooting Star chapter 51 . 2/3/2006
Yay! The next chapter! It's getting good! Please update soon!
Catwarrior chapter 51 . 2/3/2006
Mickeykari and Mattytk. Samworryhope. They are in alot of trouble.
The. Reviewer chapter 51 . 2/3/2006
Ack! Oh my gosh! This chapter was so good! I can't wait to see the next one! It surrounds my three favorite characters and their digimon too! Go twins ('specially Micky) and Sam! I can't wait to see how this plans out! Keep up the great work... My only beef about your fick is that they hug WAY too much... It's just weird... I can understand it sometimes, but when they're in the middle of a battle and their digimon are fighting for all of their lives... it's just weird seeing them act all mushy in that kind of situation. I can understand "I'm so thankful you didn't die a horrible death!" but hugging and hugging. "you're my best friend... Oh look your digimon just got blasted." That's the only thing. Definetly not a big though! This is still one of my favorite stories! I'm not trying to flame. This is just what I think when I read that,;
Kouji-wolf chapter 51 . 2/3/2006
Poor Sam! He is just like Ken! Though, I'm not surprised that onlt the twins and Sam could feel the darkness. I would have thought that Ryoko might feel it a LITTLE bit, because of what happened to Matt in episode 51: The Crest of Friendship in the first season. But that is just MY thought.

Anywho, EXCELLENT CHAPTER, BROKEN ANGEL01! What happened in that evil forest? Will Sam be O.K.? Where is Sam's partner, Glowmon? UPDATE ASAP!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 50 . 2/2/2006
Damn everyone with serious issues.
Dark Qiviut chapter 50 . 2/2/2006
Tension indeed. Well, at least the argument's over with.

Very good thus far. Both well-written and nicely structured. Keep it up, as I await the next chapter!

P.S.: Congratulations on reaching the 50-chapter plataeu. Only a few authors in the Digimon section have reached that mark.
Shooting Star chapter 50 . 2/1/2006
OMG! This is getting so good! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 50 . 2/1/2006
Aw! This was so cute... This chapter was just so emotional. I loved it. What good work! Kudos to you!

The tension between Ryoko and Matty... very nice! I would say more, but I'm distracted by me rehearsing for auditions coming up... Sigh. But this definitely cheered me up and I was able to get my mind off my nervousness for a while! Thanks for that!
chocolatelover1 chapter 50 . 2/1/2006
I never really noticed the tension in between Ryoko and Matty, Im glad they figured it all out!...I hope Sam finds his partner soon, so please hurry with the next update!
2,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »