Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Dark Qiviut chapter 32 . 11/9/2005
Very good job, Broken Angel. The battle has been very good so far. and evil cliffhanger! *laughs evilly*

Good work, Broken Angel01. Keep it up... AND MAKE MORE CLIFFHANGERS, DAMMIT!
Kouji-wolf chapter 32 . 11/9/2005
Exellent chapter, Broken Angel01! Ryoko is really worried about Dai, isn't he? Is Alopemon going to digivolve to help the digidestined? Is Dai going to be okay? Will he regain conscious in time to help? Will Ryoko and Dai finally work things out? UPDATE ASAP!
Paris chapter 30 . 11/9/2005
i love your story keep it up cant wait till the next chapter
ForbiddenLove2013 chapter 31 . 11/8/2005
yes finally he has a partner and its a fox. cool! great chappy.
Dark Qiviut chapter 31 . 11/8/2005
Finally, Ryoko got his digimon partner. Alopemon's a pretty cool name for the digimon.

Good work. Keep it up...

P.S.: A little nitpick here. (from this chapter)

[ He managed to smile back at his friend and quickly turned to the others. "Come on, guys. Lets go find my partner." ]

It should be... [ He managed to smile back at his friend and quickly turned to the others. "Come on, guys. Let's go find my partner." ]

Put a apostrophe between the "t" and "s" in the word "Let's."

Otherwise, nice job. Keep up the good work.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 31 . 11/7/2005
Creepy, I like BlackWidowmon.
Kouji-wolf chapter 31 . 11/7/2005
That was a GREAT chapter, Broken Angel01! I LOVE Ryoko's partner's name! Alopemon! I can't wait till the next chapter to find out how you came up with that name! But... Who was the digimon that was leaning against the pedestal? Was he sleeping? UPDATE ASAP!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 30 . 11/6/2005
Phew, ok, I fell behind on your fic slightly, but no worries, I quickly caught up. ;; Heh.

-Gets a strange feeling that Ryoko's partner is gonna be something wolf-ish- I guess I'm just gonna have to find out next chapter. x.x Update soon.

Kouji-wolf chapter 30 . 11/3/2005
Finally! We get to find out who Ryoko's partner is! Are they going to resolve their differences next chapter, or will they do it later? UPDATE ASAP!
Dark Qiviut chapter 30 . 11/2/2005
*growls at Ema* Persistant bitch.

Interesting work. Now, Ryoko has a digimon. Now, how will they get away from Ema and her group of stooges? Hmm...

Nice work. Keep it going! And hopefully, Ema gets her ass kicked soon. I'm starting to hate her A LOT!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 30 . 11/2/2005
Wow, that was fast!
MewSpiceelishis chapter 30 . 11/2/2005
OH! I cant wait!
ForbiddenLove2013 chapter 29 . 11/2/2005
that was a good in between chappy. watch out guys Ema's on the run!
Catwarrior chapter 29 . 11/1/2005
Clever. Very clever!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 29 . 11/1/2005
Oh man...this si getting good...
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »