Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 45 . 1/17/2006
Uhoh, the time for the twins to address the issue about their baby sister knowing about Goldmon and Palelymon is fast approaching! Unless they choose to avoid the subject... if so, it will be quite interesting to see how the rest of the team reacts when they find out the truth!

What a wonderful chapter! I'm anticipating the moment we get to meet DarkAngelicmon more and more, especially since I hope it will be several wonderful Mickey-filled (and Matty-filled) chapters... Hehe!

Whamon was the perfect choice for the climate and we've all grown to love the Digimon. What a great choice! I'm really enjoying this a lot!

Keep up the wonderful work! Can't wait until the next update!
Kouji-wolf chapter 45 . 1/17/2006
I have no idea if you got all of Whalemon's attacks right, but I DO know that Tidal Wave is one of them.

Anywho, EXCELLENT CHAPTER, BROKEN ANGEL01! Though, when will the parents realize that thier children have been going to the Digital World? What is the signifigance to Tirimon's name? What is Dovemon's Champion level? Who is Sam's partner? Will the new Digidestined figure out why Sirenmon kept calling Sam 'Emperor' in the last chapter? UPDATE ASAP!
rikkari1 chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
I'm sorry I haven't gotten to review yet, but I think this story is just as good as Love and War. I think you are doing a great job with introducing and keeping up with all of the characters. The plot is good, but I was just wondering when the Digital World is going to come into play.
LingeringGyspy chapter 44 . 1/14/2006
he digivolved! yeah. good rocks!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 44 . 1/12/2006
MewSpiceelishis chapter 44 . 1/12/2006
oh spritemon in trouble...
chocolatelover1 chapter 44 . 1/11/2006
That was cool! Ryoko finally had his partner Digivolve, and it seems that things are really getting better and I SO know that Takara is more than crushing on Dai, so ovious anyway cool chapter, update soon!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 44 . 1/11/2006
Oh! How suspenseful! And hehe... I love the whole daydreamy moment between all the guys as they thought about how beautiful this "woman" had been... That was really cute.

And yay! Alopemon digivolved! Of course, the reason why had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened... but I was pleased with the results, to say the least. I hope all the other digimon are okay, though...

Cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the brilliant work!
Kouji-wolf chapter 44 . 1/11/2006
That was an excellent chapter, Broken Angel01! Alopemon finally digivolved! What does Tirimon look like? How will Ryoko respond to having his partner digivole for his father's best friend's daughter? I know, thats confusing, but I couldn't think of any other way to put it. Sorry! Anywho, UPDATE ASAP!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 44 . 1/11/2006
Yay, Tirimon to the rescue. xP That was a fast update. -nods- Very fast indeed. I look forward to reading chapter 45!

MewSpiceelishis chapter 43 . 1/11/2006
O PWETTY! Oh and Opal is a pale blue almost white not green...
chocolatelover1 chapter 43 . 1/10/2006
That was great! That eveil digimon, Sirenmon gave Takara an Idea when she said "That's why your little Empereor friend has fallen asleep". Now they should be able to know maybe they should know at least some small information about what they mean by Empereor...You took so long in updating! Please dont take as long in Updating the next chapter!
Miss Anonymous csi chapter 43 . 1/10/2006
Brilliant! What a wonderful chapter. I'm starting to like Takara more and more. I love your characterization, and what a neat idea! I didn't even think of the D-Coders but it totally makes sense.

Good work! Keep it up!

(And... blush... thanks for mentioning me, heh... You're just too brilliant...)
Catwarrior chapter 43 . 1/10/2006
Kouji-wolf chapter 43 . 1/10/2006
Excellent chapter, Broken Angel01! I guess all myths are true, just not always in our world! Will Takara get Spritemon to join the fight so she can wake the others up? Will Dovemon be okay if she does? UPDATE ASAP!
2,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »