Reviews for Following the Footsteps of Destiny
KumoFuzei chapter 53 . 8/18
Some really good description in this chapter.
DarkAngelicmon finally shows his face. I had a feeling this was his doing.
And his motives remain a mystery.
KumoFuzei chapter 52 . 8/18
Starting in the real world when I want a conclusion, arghh!
Oooh, Mimi has realised! :D But is it good or bad? And will there be troubles in store for this poor unborn baby.
KumoFuzei chapter 51 . 8/18
So Mickey and Matty inherited Kari's ability.
Poor Sam. His partner is in a dark forest. It'll be a dark Digimon in there causing it, I'm sure. Only thing is I imagine he'll get a dark-ish partner and the struggles will amplify. But you can't have the sun without the shade.
Oh wow. What an ending. I can't not read on now.
KumoFuzei chapter 50 . 8/18
All of their internal struggles are exhibited nicely.
Ooh new arc. I wonder what'll happen.
KumoFuzei chapter 49 . 8/18
The thing about Cody's guilt was funny.
Kari misses it. I wonder if the originals will go back and that's how they'll find out.
I also like she still has a connection to the homeostasis and darkness and I want to see how this develops.
KumoFuzei chapter 48 . 8/18
Ken and Sam is such an amazing relationship you've captured. It's really captitvating to see it unfold. Ken cares so much and isn't sure how hard or soft he can parent. He cares so much that he is struggling to provide any care at all. And with Sam's worry that he will unknowingly follow in his dad's footsteps, it's very dynamic.
And that moment about Osamu was very cute.
That last line at the end too was very cute.
KumoFuzei chapter 47 . 8/18
Poor Gennai. He's being tortured.
I hope Ryoko keeps looking after Sam. I don't want to see him turn evil.
KumoFuzei chapter 46 . 8/18
I like that they're all mad information is being withheld from them. It's very believable. Although I do wonder why Gennai is choosing to do this.
I hope Sam's okay too.
KumoFuzei chapter 45 . 8/18
So Whamon was the guardian. Great to see him revived :D
I have a feeling Sirenmon won't play around next time for sure.
KumoFuzei chapter 44 . 8/18
If you didn't know, I won't tell you, lmao. Takara will grow up to be a fine woman.
Ooh a new Digimon :3
KumoFuzei chapter 43 . 8/18
"I guess I'll just have to shut you up the old fashion way!" fashioned* I think.
A nice chapter but there was a lot of talking where I felt more action could have been to really immerse us in Kara's struggle against Sirenmon.
KumoFuzei chapter 42 . 8/18
Sirenmon definitely feels like a two-bit villain.
"eyes sting with tears of frustration."Sam, there's no-" Missed a space.
Kara is clever, good on her. But I still know she'll get ambushed.
I quite like Dovemon's simple design.
KumoFuzei chapter 41 . 8/18
I imagine Vampiramon and the others either have a spy or have bugged the D-Coders.
Ryoko and Dai might one day actually sort their stuff out. I really enjoy reading about their evolving relationship.
Poor Sam, I think him being last is going to cause a lot of internal strife, which will inevitably make Ken worry more about him becoming the DE.
Takara has been put in an illusion? Ahh, no it's the others who have been lulled. Her falling negated it.
Perhaps it doesn't affect girls?
KumoFuzei chapter 40 . 8/18
Gonna try review another slew of chapters so that one day soon I'm caught up.
It was quite a fast paced chapter with a lot of speech.
More of a transition chapter so not much to say but it was a nice read nevertheless.
KumoFuzei chapter 39 . 8/18
I'm back.
Ahh, Ken's worries about his past were a very welcome bit of characterisation brought up as something he still isn't truly over.
Davis, how little you know :P
Nao's words didn't always seem to match his age.
A nice little chapter.