Reviews for Sick and Twisted
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Nice work. I think this is one I missed in the morbidity contests. Must have been the first one before I realy started reading all of the stories and voting. Anyway, nice twisted little plot here. Love Christine's son at the end too.
No One chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That was undeniably splendid. As mad as it is to say though, if Disney ever did a presentation of POTO it would likely have been under such a plot... Erik wouldn't have died though. (This concept is all due to reading a humour fiction before this one regarding such a topic.)Still, this story is wonderful! I wish for more in truth. I'm curious about Christine's son in it as well. Do you think you will ever write more around this "universe" you created through this story?
EriksAngel2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow...I...hm...Very interesting. It was "sick and twisted". I liked it, I'm just not sure how much. However, I must congratulate you. I don't think I've ever had to think so much about a story and whether or not I liked it. That's what I like about it. I like the child at the end though too. That was a nice touch. Why you had to kill Christine off as well as Meg I don't quite understand but oh well. It was well written. Nice job.
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow, this one was certainly very twisted!

Now, as an idea, I thought that this was very, very intriguing. Personally, I thought this would do much better as an extended piece. Like a retelling of POTO, except from Mme. Giry's POV. Intead of Meg TELLING us what had happened, I'd like to see Mme. Giry SHOW us how it all came about. I'm not saying you should retell everything word for word; maybe instead do a series of short vignettes chronicling various points in this narrative.
Miranda7911 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Well, this certainly is sick and twisted. It's well written though, and everything adds up and makes sense. Now, I must ask you: did you win the contest?
BlazeoftheInferno chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
You are odd. Not only was Christine's reaction totally OOC and downright ridiculous but you also seem to be in favor of the idea that Ms. Daae is a slut, since she had Erik's child! The only thing positive, I can see about this phic, is the very appropriate title and the fact that you've made Erik out to be innocent, even though he really wasn't. It's a cute but naive notion. Are you going to continue this?
babymene17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Wow...I never thought of that...one thing I don't understand. The boy with the white mask was Meg's son, so...did she and Erik hook up or soemthing? Well, anyway, good job!