Reviews for Lock My Heart Away
Pasht chapter 20 . 11/19/2009
YAY! I'm so happy about this pairing, I hope they stay together! Just a note.. all the quotation marks and apostrophes are missing from this chapter. You may want to go back and add them in.
Allen Pitt chapter 20 . 11/18/2009
I have confidence that Draco will find a way to mess it up...any possibility Buffy or Spike will show up?
My Best Friends are Fictional chapter 19 . 6/27/2009
Well this is the longest tomorrow I've ever seen. I've really enjoyed this story so far and absolutely love Dawn/Draco in this. I really hope they end up together. I love Sirius and Dawn's relation. It's so adorable. I really hope you continue this story because I can't wait to see what happens.
Pasht chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Yay, Draco! I still totally think you should make this story DawnXDraco. :D Great chapter, I'm looking foward to the next one!
miissBuffy chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Very good :)
Xeelia chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Draco was great in this chapter! I really do hope Dawn ends up with him. Great chapter!
Xeelia chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
Kia Dion chapter 18 . 12/9/2008
Not read this chapter yet but I've read up to this point, Going to read this when I wake up. Just wanted to add before then, Well done on the story, love the idea, love the coflicting relationships, love everything about this story! Keep up the good work cause I look forward to reading more!
Pasht chapter 18 . 12/7/2008
Thank for updating! You should continue this, it's a good story. I hope you decide to go for Dawn/Draco, cause I think they are the best.
ablaeixley chapter 17 . 4/8/2008
hey this is really good, i love dawn/hogwarts fics and this is takes the peach! keep up the good work!
Allen Pitt chapter 16 . 12/6/2007
I'm hoping the slayerverse interacts more with the Hogwarts stuff at some point in the future- maybe Buffy returns, or Angel shows up (on some W&H related matter; maybe the malfoys use W&H as their law firm?) something like that...
Laura's Fantasia chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
This is a great story, update soon!
Laura's Fantasia chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Love the Harry/Angel comparison - they definitely both brood a lot!
Spellkaster755 chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
Alright,

You have captured my interest...no rush.

Amanda
unknown chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
love the story but would hope for longer chapters please update a little faster than the last time cant wait!