Reviews for Jedi Tales: Change In Balance
Shi-Ahn Jinn chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This was one of the best ones yet! I LOVED IT! I love the father/son relationship between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and you brought it out fanstaticaly. I love Ali and her people and home world. The way you described it I could almost see it for myself. Thanks and keep up the good work. Love, Shi-Ahn Jinn
Jacen200015 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
i liked the story, why don't you make a series using Ali and her pawdawan, and her planet, i really liked it
id chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
I couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs, and I know it's because I'm neurotic. I just can't read a story when it has so many grammar mistakes. To name a couple 1) Jedi is both plural and singular (there is no such thing as Jedi's, that would simply be the posessive form) 2) You need to keep your tenses consistant (i.e. "The cloaked figure ate /his/ cookie." not, "The cloaked figure ate /their/ cookie." If you fixed up your GUM I would be able to read more, but like I said, I'm neurotic.
daeco chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
cool its averry good perspective of ob1 and qui gon keep it up send some of ur stories to a publish er
Jedi Master Kitana Jinn Kenobi chapter 1 . 5/6/2000
ABSOLUTELY wonderful! You may need to check on your spelling of some words though. I cannot wait for the continuing series. MORE please! This is what I have been wanting to read. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Waiting for PART 2. I am!