Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
please continue this story even thought i doubt youd return after 6 please continue
RomanticSoul693 chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
wow! such a good story! more please :( i see its been...a long time lol
bethyboomarch2 chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Oh, this is beautiful! I love how you have made the characters...they are so true to that of Joseph Fiennes and Gweneth Paltrow. Great job! I'm very excited for more!

Smiles and Hugs,

Bethany
chase young's daughter chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Awsoeme !

Update soon, i love your style of witing c
Princess Kelso chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
aww i like thi story so far. i really like the movie, and i can see this story going somewhere
menage a trois chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
LOVE it love the movie love the story lol keep it up
brezzybrez chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
update soon.
corpsebridesmaid chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Wow, this is very well written. I really like the way the characters speak-it stays true to the movie, and the time period. I have only two suggestions:

"Alright" is not a word, so all instances chould be changed to "all right."

The chapter name Promise you won't scream should be in quotation marks, since a character says it in the chapter(otherwise it gives the wrong impression to readers-I thought someone was going to die or something!"

Otherwise, your Fan Fic is very good, and I look forward to reading more
SauvignonFierce chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
wow that was awesome! loving it totally so far! update soon!
queen cleo chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
REVIEW!
gonzo the muppet chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
please update
theblondeone07 chapter 8 . 5/3/2006
I wish this is what would have happened in the movie! I love the movie! I really like where you are going with this story! I hope you will update soon!
Captain Jenny Flint chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
I like the plot so far and need you to keep writing im afraid. XD
Fictitious Character chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
you've got a nice plot here, and your characters are definitely getting stronger as the chapters keep flowing. YMy only criticism is that your story seems to jump around a little bit, try to keep it from rushing about from plot to plot. On the whole though, a fantastic story. Please update soon!
corrina chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
this is so awsome! they should make a movie out of YOUR story! PLEASE continue cuz ill die if you dont! keep up the good work!