Reviews for My Warrior
Applers498 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012

I am an old fan who contacted you every so often, but I haven't written fanfiction for years. I won't be doing this kind of writing any longer.

Well, you told me some things about yourself, and we spoke on and off. Anyway, I was cleaning out some files, and I found a old fanfiction print out with your name in it. This got me wondering as to how everything was for you, family, health, career... It would be cool if we could get in touch.

I don't remember my password for , nor do I remember the password for the old email attached to this site, so if you don't mind us getting back in touch, find me on facebook as DeeDee Bird. Send me a message with a line from one of the emails we sent to eachother outside of fanfiction, or informaion on its content so that I know it's you. I realize this is a bit open. my old email was

I hope you still get these reviews. Be blessed.

name not to be mentioned chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
sad, did Yuya ditch him? hey that reminds me of my dad. WOW
Neonn chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Very nice :) you have lovely writing-nice and 'tight', no wasted words. Very good job at keeping the characters IC but tender.
Moonlit Puddles chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I almost never review, but the first chapter of your story really impressed me. Cuz, this is exactly the kind of story I've been looking for! :D

You know, where Kyo the smexy asshole gets what he deserves, DUMPED. After all, every woman likes to feel appreciated and cherished every now and then -

I'm probably being picky but this once sentence really stuck out at me...

"The last draw, apparently. Now he thought of that."

Typo I'm sure, also I think it would have sounded better as one sentence instead.

"The last straw apparently, now that he thought of it."

ahahaha but what do I know? I'm not a writer xD

Keep up the good work! -)b
TennyoAkana chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Meh. nice romance though.
ComicManga fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Quite impressive my friend. I'm particularly impressed with your descriptive ability and the fact you didn't need to make it quite as 'dirty' as some of the other fanfics I've seen.

Keep up the good work!
Little Minamino chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Very interesting. I actually think Kyo would act like that too. I can't wait for the end. Keep up the good work!
triniti71 chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
hey i really liked this story. however i feel that the ending was a bit abrupt. you have accomplished what you wanted in the story but the ending seems to be lacking something. yet all in all. it really was agreat story.
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
if my boyfriend ever did something like that in an urban situtation i would tell him to go to hell or kick rocks. love the 't stop
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
yay post a epilogue! it's a good story
darkangel329 chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
aw I liked your story! Too bad it wasn't longer :)
Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
lol. Kyo is so whiped by Yuya~ ;p Great story! I do hope you do an Epilogue, the style you write is simply amazing. Good luck~
shadow of the lost chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
it's sweet at the end...~aneiko~

Born in the shadows of an elder. Living in the shadows of society. Cursed, blessed, to stay in the shadows until Death grants me its solemn release.
bleebloop chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
*claps* I loved it. i was so relived at the end.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »