Reviews for Shards of Fate
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 30 . 5/25/2006
I know I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Your portrayal of Sango's character has really progressed. The scenario is the same, although her feelings are now centered on Miroku.

Your ending is nothing short of superb. Keep the fanfiction world wondering of Sango's fate. You keep saying this is not your best, but I beg to differ. The storyline is not as original as your other fics, but your chraracters dramatization takes presidence.

Sanog, Kohaku and Kagome have all advanced to the next level. Too bad Miroku didn't life to see it.

Excellent, Iggy!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 29 . 5/5/2006
We definitely know who the characters are, but... the topic of disagreement could be one of two things. Is it another woman, has Miroku been unfaithful or has Sango discovered the etent of damage from the 'Kazaana'?

Very good portrayal and I can't believe you (or Sango) used the 'F' word. (LOL)
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 28 . 5/1/2006
I must say, this is one of your most uplifting pieces. Miroku, is of course, Miroku. Very caring and supportive, always the voice of wisdom and patience.

It's Sango that is in transition here. She sounds like she is maturing (coming of age). Miroku may not say what she wants to hear, but she is listening. In her shy and reserved way, she seeks comfort from him and seems to have a mild acceptance of the situation.

Way to go, Iggy, our demon slayer is growing up.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 27 . 3/7/2006
I took me awhile to review because I had to go back and watch the eipsode to get the full effect.

Sango's flucuating emotions had me wondering if I missed something from my previous viewings. As usual, you were correct in Sango's confusion. Clearly dispalyed in this drabble, good insight, Iggy!
blusorami chapter 27 . 2/27/2006
Aw, thats sad v.v. And... you better be writing more fan fics, even if just regular ones... ; -hugs and kisses- luvs ya -blu
Valmarien chapter 27 . 2/27/2006
I'm sorry I couldn't review these individually... I wanted you to know I've really enjoyed reading them. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Lou chapter 27 . 2/27/2006
Ah, this one was nice, too. The last line was definately awesome. I really like that. Deep stuff.
Lou chapter 26 . 2/27/2006
;-) Yeah! I like this one, too. I missed little Rin-chan. And the sheer fluffy fluffiness of her self. (And a certain of her traveling companions!)
Lou chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
*great, heaving sobs* You captured everything I felt about Kagome during that episode. This is a favorite, even though it tugs at my heartstrings in a rather painful way. -_-; Oh, I wish there was *proof* that they're more than friends...

But I can't find it! *pouts*
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 26 . 2/17/2006
Very direct and 'again' a lot is revelaed in these few lines.

The only suggestion I have is... when you mention Jaken, one can easily assume this who the fanfic is referring to. Maybe you can say, "...every once in awhile she nags his vassal, Jaken, to play a game with her."
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 24 . 2/8/2006
Nice and subtle; appropriate title.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 23 . 1/23/2006
Pointless? You're kidding me; right?

There is a wealth of information in this one little drabble. It displays the sweet innocence of the characters relationship.

Awesome portrayal.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 22 . 1/23/2006
I truly beleive you could have done more with this, expressed so much. I understand about the word count, but I loved the idea.
Bonzo the Fifth chapter 23 . 1/19/2006
"So short that it’s nearly pointless, but I thought, ‘What the heck.’ "

The essense of the drabble, if I'm not mistaken... lol

But in response to your query, no, I don't think they become too numerous until you begin to repeat yourself, and so far, you've done pretty well with maintaining variety, even if your subjects are limited...

So, by all means, continue as you feel fit... If it ain't broke...
thexxnarrator chapter 23 . 1/17/2006