Reviews for Siren
Lucyole chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
wow that was dark but very good i liked it.
twilight huntress chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
What? This could use a little elaboration. Good idea though. But, I must say again, "What?" That's what I thought when I read the end. It sort of just...stops, like it hit a brick wall. Weird.
Jinxed4Ever chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
aww that was so sweet! i loved it! short and sweet
Senna Wales chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Oh, you wrote a note to me in Chapter 2! :) Thanks!

What an interesting take you took on my idea. I like the reversal of roles that Erik takes with Christine. Now it's Christine who is the Siren, who lures Erik into the water.

The ending was definitely tragi-sweet. So, so tragic.. and ghostly.. and yet.. it's Erik's happy ending. Or at least as close as he'll ever get to having one. :P

I noticed how very short and succinct each chapter was. Was that intentional, to sort of give your story a vignette feel? If not, I would suggest writing in more details. Part of what makes this story so dark is its simplicity, but I think it could do equally well with more morbid imagery. lol. :D
Phanatic chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
gothically and darkly romantic. i love it!
Medea chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
Bravi, Bravi, Bravissimi!

Quite an interesting story, I must say!

I guess I will have to get over the fact that you killed both Erik AND Christine!

The story had a romance to it but at the same time had a creepy twist!

I look forward to you future stories. THERE WILL BE FUTURE STORIES! You will be recieving an email soon. Bye
Medea chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I now order you to write more! How could you not?

You, who have fallen under the power of the writen word, never to return?

You must write more or suffer my persistent, annoying pestering tommorow at school!

(This sentence is followed by an evil laugh).

P.S. Please e-mail me! I never get email! I'm all alone!...Well, not really...

P.P.S. You just have to read the Fanfic titled: Alone in the Dark.

P.P.P.S. You better keep that anti vampire neckles on! I'm not typing the name of the neckles because I would miss-spell it!

Bye!
Chandelier-sama chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Wow. This is really interesting. I can honestly say I've never seen a fic quite like this. But I think it's really good, and quite true to Erik's nature.
Medea chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
It is I Medea of Cholchis! I have read your story and think it worthy of continuation. I have now reveiwed it and you must write more.

If these orders are ignored, disastor beyond your imagination will occur!

P.S. If you read this tonight, I will see you tommarow!
Pleading Eyes chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow, that was pretty dark.

Yet it was quite clever of you, using Christine to become the siren in Erik's lake. I never quite understood what Leroux meant when he said that. Unless Erik bought a pet mermaid in Persia?

Anyway, good one-shot. I'm glad you didn't drag it out longer than it needed to be, though you could add in a bit more description about their emotions.

Great imagery! I hope you write another Phantom phic soon!
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
At first I thought this would be a typical Wife Beater!Erik story, but then I realized it had a point - and what a clever point it is! Niice way of interweaving the story of the siren with Christine. :) Erik definitely had a real reason in your story to push Christine into the lake - I only wonder how much he'll suffer later to continue hearing her voice forever after. It might be interesting to take this phic into another chapter. I can see ghost/siren! Christine having her own little revenge by driving Erik mad with her haunting song. :) I agree with phantomy-cookies; you must change your fic categories to Horror, Tragedy, and/or Supernatural. :) Those labels, if you will, better define/describe your story.

The beta-reader in me noticed that you mispelled "murky" in the 3rd-to-last paragraph. You also had some strange tense changes in the 2nd-to-last paragraph in the sentence, "Silence such as Erik has had too much of." (Should probably be "had had" not "has had".. yeah, has had sounds strange, but.. it's correct. Hahah.) Raoul's title should be spelled "viscount" or "vicomte." Otherwise, good narration.

The morbid writer in me applaudes your wonderful addition to the morbid POTO fanfic database. :D

~Senna

P.S. Thank you so very much for your wonderful reviews for my Lotte story! :) You have no idea how much I appreciate each and every review/reviewer. :D
Scimitar moon chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i don't really get the ending, how unclever am i! but its good.
phantomy-cookies chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Mee hee hee hee.

My poor Christine. Into the lake with you, I guess! It's nearly 2:00 in the morning and I think I rather enjoyed this little story. (Despite my undying love for Mademoiselle DaaƩ.

Yes Christine! You're still lovely even when you're drowning! *mwah*)

Always love catching these little morbid fics. Don't you think labeling it 'General' is a bit misleading? (LOL)

Loved it, in any case. Yay!
Ally612 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Morbid, yet good.
li chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This is confusing and I really don't get it. When did this take place?

Did she die? This story is not really clear.