Reviews for Omae O Mamoru : I Will Protect You
LuNa 4eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
"No PDA," he answered simply. "But I didn't D any A…" lol that was hilarious!
CursedPhoenix94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Awesome story. Characters dead on. Plus the PDA thing was priceless, all I could think was "Damn Luffy you dog."
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This story and its prequel seem very plausible, and the crew's reaction are quite genuine. With nearly half of One Piece fanfics being about or relating to LuNa, do you think Oda will eventually work some into the story itself? It is only half over after all.
Memories'34 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aha, this made me laugh xD the interaction between the boys when luffy and nami is 'making love' is just so funny. This was a really well written story and I very much enjoyed it .
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw Luffy/Nami happy ending. I loved it. Very well written by the way i'm not so blinded by the awesomeness of the fluff that i haven't realised that.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
great story, a very good follow up to the first one
ani chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
couldn't stop laughing after the guys got woken up... chopper's reaction was priceless!

and the ending was downright hilarious!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
What a great sequel, SUGE!

I loved the guys' reaction to Nami's...cry of love, hahahaha! Here's a part in your fic I really liked, cuz it was where they explained to Chopper what the sex Nami was having with Luffy was like and it cracked me up.

“Intercourse is a beautiful thing between a man and a woman,” Usopp tried to explain.

“When they care for each other, it’s called ‘love making’, Sanji said and crushed out his cigarette.

“And when they could care less about feelings it’s called ‘fucking’,” Zoro muttered. Sanji glared at him. “What? Alright! I’m sorry I referred to that,” he grumbled and hooked his thumb at the door, “as ‘fucking’.”

lmfao! But it was very cute, sweet, beautiful, and Luffy and Nami-like, along with the crew. I liked how Sanji reacted but quietly took the captain and navigator's relationship with respect. But I loved how Zoro nearly had a sex dream about Tashigi, only to have it ruined by Nami's screaming! Lmfao there too! I'm gonna save this as favorite. It may have had sex but only unseen but I really liked it because of the crew's reaction, especially the guys, and especially Chopper's, hahaha!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Loved it, though I was hoping that there would be a little bit more angst! _
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I love it! Pleases pleases write more! They are so cute together! I cant find any fanfic like this one that is about nami and luffy! Pleases pleases write more soon! Real soon!
Eric chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
awesome!
Ryan Folswan chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
This is the best LuNa story i have EVER read. Please keep writing One Piece things similiar to this it is very good motivation to write my own stories after seeing stories like this and knowing how good a story can be if planned and thought out well.
ashiyoukai chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
woah! that's gotta be some good luvin' from luffy!j.k. the story was good and i liked that you had little chopper in it. normally people mention him little as possible. i also loved how you made sanji. kewl or not he kept himself and handled it like a man. gotta love that guy. im a beggining story writer here so this is really good for me to read. thanks
max johnson chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
im sumitting a second eview cause i love this story. If you could keep writing more stories connected to this one that would be great! Email me back please! {0_0}
max johnson chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I read the first story it was a good intro to this wonderfully written story.

I encourage you into writting more stories related to this one and continue their relationship. i begging you. Not b/c im a pervert or anything, just b/c i enjoy reading these stories of yours.

Ive read about 10 of them! please write back! {0_0}