Reviews for Omae O Mamoru : I Will Protect You
max johnson chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
im sumitting a second eview cause i love this story. If you could keep writing more stories connected to this one that would be great! Email me back please! {0_0}
max johnson chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I read the first story it was a good intro to this wonderfully written story.

I encourage you into writting more stories related to this one and continue their relationship. i begging you. Not b/c im a pervert or anything, just b/c i enjoy reading these stories of yours.

Ive read about 10 of them! please write back! {0_0}
gothers chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Ha! What a way to tell Chopper, and they're forgetting his age! LMAO!
Shwoky chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
"But I didn't D any A..."

That was hilarious! You're such a good writer, I love reading these! Wow, it took TEN hours to explain 'it' to Luffy... All I got was 20 minutes in a grade school Health class!

luffy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
i pounded that hahahahahahaha i loved it make another
warriors king chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
good romantic story also near the end i was luaghing like crazy from zoro's line's and that one joke

"no pda" he answered simply. "but i didnt d any a"

i give this story a 5 ot of 5 fantastic

you r&r my storie's please
DazziO's chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
nice!
uozlulu chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Interesting, I liked the PDA bit at the end.

~ Uozumi
swimchick1614 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Heh. That was funny/serious. I loved the combination! It was great. D Too bad they heard noises though...that would scar me for life
VioLater chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was so funny! And Cute! And ...just awesome! Update!
ShuffleWriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
That was good. I'm surprised this wasn't under humor with the scene where Chopper's asking why Nami's screaming. THat was hilarious!

“Intercourse is a beautiful thing between a man and a woman,” Usopp tried to explain.

“When they care for each other, it’s called ‘love making’, Sanji said and crushed out his cigarette.

“And when they could care less about feelings it’s called ‘fucking’,” Zoro muttered.
rurounikenshingal chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
O this story was so beautiful!
meethzoonk chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow, this is really.. (there isn't any other word for it) *warm*. This story is fun, sexy, sweet, and achingly gorgeous, and overall, it's a sequel that sparkles. _ Thank you for sharing!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
congatulations! you made such a cute story! i think this is better than the first one that you've made. this fic is really kinda good!
Enula chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This was a great sequal! Very amusing and humorous. Lol! The whole second part of the story had me laughing. It was all very great! You have a nice talent; I love your writing style.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »