Reviews for Blood, Insanity, and Dance Dance Revolution
Mist Lionshade chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! lol. i liked this story. i dont really get into stories much im mostly an author, but when i do, its got to be a good one! great story!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
wow this is very good, but wat does insomnia mean?
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wow, this is good! Can't wait to read the other chapters, so I shall do so! *_*
CannibalCupcake chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
Why did Haru have to die?
CannibalCupcake chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I love this story!MORE!WRITE MORE!
Arilaen chapter 14 . 9/29/2006
OMG! This is so depressing... O_O I got scared reading it! Scared of Yuki too, who's usually my favorite character! Some things seemed unrealistic (the whole Haru thing and all) but it is a very... erm... original story! Great job!
Nari-chan13 chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
I know its a lil' late but...WHOA ...great story...GOOD JOB...COOL!
Koshi Sekisen chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
Oh my god... so twisted... this is amazing!
kairi clone chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
AHH! SCARRY! wow that would be somethin in like the twilight zone... or sumthin... if there were like aliens doing the testing... unless...OMG IS HATORI AN ALIEN!AHH!
Sadly-Dramatic-Sarah-San chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
OMG! That is... wow okay I really did not like that it was.. twisted!
imperfection1077 chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
I still don't understand why in the beginning od when they first came to that place, the white room with the DDR machine, that Yuki was all bloody and all. So, why was he bloody...and all?
Nightcrawler III chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hey dude,

Nice story. Thanks for enjoying my story. I hope I can continue to make my KOTH fic more enjoyable. I hope you can stop by and read more. I'll warn you though, you're going to be in for a shock, when you read my most recent chapter.

Sincerely,

NC 3
Koshou chapter 14 . 6/24/2005
GAH! O_O; I will never look at a DDR machine the same way again...
Miru Amai chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
you have got a sick and twisted mind to come up with this ingenious wonderfully awesome fanfic _.i loved it.
Adiva Amaya chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
Amazing story! The darkness is suprisingly refreshing. You've managed to keep the reader in suspense till the very end plus you've shown a very real part of the human mind. Paranoia and insomnia can cause people to do terrible things and you've shown that beautifully. Is there any chance that you study or are very interested in these sort of things. Because you seem to display a great passion for it. Enough rambling now.

Im off to read the sequel. Tarra!