Reviews for 20 Themes for Kyou Kara Maou
RedSneakerShoes chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
Suuuuure. A completely sensible explanation. Haha!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 20 . 8/23/2010
These are all very funny, as expected of the cast of Kyou Kara Maou!

Mostly very cute! The ones in which Yuuri and Wolfram get embarrassed by their respective mothers are the funniest.

The Mom-type characters are always the funniest. Cheri and Yuuri's mom in this series, and Emiko from DNAngel…

"The more I hear about your world, the more sense you start to make." Favorite line, hands down. Well, that and the one with "he'd melt into a puddle, one that probably spelled 'justice'." lolz.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Justice indeed!
LostForWords07 chapter 20 . 6/27/2008
So sweet! XD
Angel Down Under chapter 20 . 4/20/2008
They're brilliant! All of them! Absolutely fantastic!

Is there going to be any more? I hope so! Keep up the awesome work!

Breathing Stars
Tiamat Atardecer chapter 20 . 12/10/2007
All of them were marvelous! D I really loved all of them. I like a lot how you wrote Jennifer and Gwendal. He made me laugh so many times, I especially loved "Embarrassing moment", I couldn't stop laughing XD.

"Souls" was very very sweet.

I loved them all
maple2839 chapter 20 . 12/10/2007
OMG! Those are so funny! I can't decide which is my favourites. All of them are!
Qem chapter 20 . 12/15/2006
Ahahaha! So cute! And funny! I greatly enjoyed reading through these. D
Lucy P chapter 20 . 11/22/2006
I loved it! I wished there were more. Great job, and keep up the great work!
glitch and gremlin chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
LOL! Oh, Yuuri...that sense of justice only works in the old-fashioned world where chivlary exists. Certainly not the 20th century. _ Hehe, yet again my favorite line: "Dere was a buwy," Yuuri said thickly through the towel. "He stole dese gi—ah, these kids' umbrewa, and I was trying to ged it back, and then he punched me and I fehw in a puddle."

LOL! Smart change of words! Good save!
glitch and gremlin chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
AHH! I love your Wolfram/Yuuri interaction! And your Yozak/Conrad interaction! And your Gwendel/Gunter-okay, you get the point. I love all these pairing, especially the way you write 'em!
glitch and gremlin chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
O_O Oh my. :burst out laughing: My favorite line was: "I have no idea what to get Wolfram for his birthday," Yuuri moaned. "I'll probably screw it all up and he'll use me for a pinata."

These short stories are absolutely wonderful! I know I'm, err, late for reviewing, but better late than never... _;
glitch and gremlin chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
LOL! This was hilarious! Hehe, poor Gwendel. His art is simply not appreciated. _
Maeyu chapter 20 . 5/21/2006
THose were all amazing. Some made me laugh more than others, but over all...its going in the favorites. _
maryjane239 chapter 20 . 4/25/2006