Reviews for I Could Have Lost You
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Aw, that was so sweet and cute! I love this pairing!

I love Ryo torture fics!

I wish I could have read the original version of this story. Is there any way that I can?

I loved this story so much!

I was wondering if you could please write another slash story? I love the pairing Seiji/Ryo, Touma/Ryo, Shin/Ryo, Shuten/Ryo, Anubis/Ryo, Rajura/Ryo, and Naaza/Ryo.

I wish there were more Seiji/Ryo fics, cause there isn't that many, and I wish there was more, so I was wondering if you could please write a Seiji/Ryo slash fic next? I love that pairing!
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i've never seen this anime is it lik gundam wing? I didnt knw u were a anime lover tell 10 favourite anime. Let see if we share same taste. Lol!
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awww. I wanna read the original now. This is great. Thank you for using the Japanese version. I love the dub but the original was so much better.

Any way i can read the original?
narakunohime chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I really enjoyed reading it! _
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This is one of the only RyoxSeiji fics I've ever read and I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing. :-)

-Marie K.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I like, You should post the original at Adult That way you don't have to deal with censorship

wildfire
DragonWingsOfTheElements chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Aw that was sweet and well done to. Good job.
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Nicely done, i like it :D
zorra chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Wow, wonderful fic. Where can we find the uncut?
aleiah chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I like this fic very much. Seiji and Ryo's emotions were pure and very sweet. I hate that I missed out on the lemon version, but this was ended nicely. It makes me crave more Seiji/Ryo fics. I think they have become my favorite pairing in this fandom. Good job and do write more for them soon!
sailorselene chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
It's nice to see more fics by you! I remember the original version. You did a great job editing it. While a lemon is always missed, nothing feels lost or out of place. Great job! I hope you put you other stuff up here too.