Reviews for To Victory
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Best paragraph:

Neji giggling could be linked to many things…like Shikamaru building Rome in a day. Naruto torching the Ichiraku Ramen Stand. Kiba becoming a cat person. Hinata going into the stripping business. Tsunade winning a bet. Orochimaru renouncing all wrongdoings and opening a homeless shelter for adorable wide-eyed scamps like Gaara and Sasuke.

O.O"

...Good job, funnyness, funnyness, cuteness, funnyness...
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was really
Arredoval chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
One word: AWESOME. The whole "giggling" idea is a tad overused for drunken Nejis in the fanficverse, but I think you portrayed it nicely. 8) Love the plot as well.
Dawn chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
wow i could never imagine Neji drunk! It seams like an intresting topic. ! Great writing skills. Keep it up!
oohpointy chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
THIS WAS THE BEST FIC EVA!its tied with red ribion,and red ribion is god!
KajiRaven chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
WOW! This is by far one of the greatest oneshots I have read. I dont remember if I commented on it the first time I read it which was over a year ago, but I just read it again and it still make me laugh! :)
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
THAT WAS GREAT!
rolls chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw, poor Kiba. Your oneshots are cute
melodica chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I stumbled upon this fanfic while randomly looking for interesting fics to read. I couldn't help squealing after I read it. It's so freakin cute and funny, especially about the part about the smoldering marshmellows! .

I've also read some other stories you've written and they're also really cool and funny.

Keep writing! ( And sorry about my rambling )

-chiachia105-

ps: if you aren't too busy, could you please check out my story?

:D I know it's not that good, but I'm working on it! _
93addict chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Hey! lol Anywazz I like ure story! haha Its really funny! lol Really enjoyed it! Ja Ne
mysterious moon chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
OMG! THAT SO! FREAKIN FUNNY! I LOVE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Raven2120 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
..omg smoldering marshmallows.. XD.. holy crap i'm still laughing about that... mental picture of burning marshmallows in place of his eyes.. *laaughing* ..
rockdogravi chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
HAHAHA!

-cheers- GO NEJI! GO NEJI!

K.K.
SavorSweet chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
that is the best story ever. I found it from I-Love-Akatsukis's favorite. And Im glad I did!
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
OMG

This is so funny and awesome!

Great Fic!