Reviews for On the Prowl
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Is the partner Kaiba? I hope their partner isn't KAaiba. Because that would mean Kaiba is a traitor to Yugi and their friends...
PoissonsFish chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
This is why I rarely go to house parties. There's also that one *ssh*le who gets handsy after one shot too many
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 7/9/2016
Wow.
lil hummingbird chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
omfg i read all of this in two days and please YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2006 i wanna cry
VyolettaJinx chapter 20 . 4/18/2016
Man, it's awful how this story didn't get its ending. I was truly enjoying readying this story. I hate when authors just up and leaves, yes this website isn't what it once was, but there are still devoted fans and a support from people. After all this time I'm still a big fan of ygo and the shipping pair.
VyolettaJinx chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
Does anyone know what happens to the author? It's been a few years but this story seems to still be gaining fans. It such a shame when fanfiction losses good writer like this. Such a shame. Who ever it was I hope nothing bad happen to them.
VyolettaJinx chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Does anyone know what happens to this author. It's to bad this story didn't get its ending. I've been a member for sometime now an I wish I would have read this story sooner it's one of my favorite.
Peacelover26 chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
Oh gosh, don't let me think what I think that green light is. PLEASE come back to this story and finish it. It's too good for it to end right here. I NEED to know what happens next. They need to have their happy ever after! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back to this story.
Akayuki Novak chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
Oh... f***. D*** it, bloody bugger, this is bad. And a cliffhanger! Whhhhhy...
BakuraKillsMarik3 chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
I love this story so much that I rereaded it
Samira Vongola chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
please continue
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
i so love this fic n wanna kno wen ure gonna update
Tairulz chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! Omg pleeeeeeease continue this! :D
YAMIXYUGI fan chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
I love this story so much. But what happens next. Does Yugi or Yami die. Please finish this story.
Interested Fan chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Please continue. I need to know what happens to them. This story has not been updated for seven years.