Reviews for Burning Love
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Aww, that was sho shweet! I absolutely adore Curly/Rhonda (as if the "Curly's Girl" ep (adorability to the MAX!) wasn't enough to spawn minions of that ship...), thought I've always found Helga/Curly very intriguing as well, even if only as co-conspirators in middle school and high school. And I find it a bit unfair how little consideration people give to Brainy/Helga. Sure, his character may be less than savory in the show, but it's essentially the same thing Helga has going on with Arnold. And I think Brainy would clean up well. He could lose the glasses, take...breathing . But anyway, yes, I mean, if his nickname (I hope) is any indication, he is quite the genius, albeit the show does not touch on that, and I think Phoebe would find him good company and perhaps Lila as well.

Also! I love Arnold/Phoebe! (Have you read "Ice Water," by Pyrus Japonica? It's a WIP. Ooh, and the precursor to it features Helga/Gerald and I never thought I'd say this but it WORKS! They're both pretty snarky and sarcastic and both feature prominently in Arnold's life... That may not be enough relationship basis in real life but in fanfic, sure!) And I'm fairly partial to Rhonda/Arnold, especially after seeing the "Rhonda Goes Broke" ep. It would appear that Arnold inspires her just as much as he does for Helga!
InfinitiveEvil101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
It's very sweet and decriptive, but a little cluttered. Every now and then I found myself getting lost in the words. If you do another fanfic, try to make the paragraphs shorter. -