Reviews for Close Combat
Ryab chapter 15 . 7/8/2020
So good
kawai.chan.may chapter 12 . 9/30/2019
Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaassas i-i feel his pain... not as in I love someone and got rejected but I feel how he WOULD hurt.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
Awww I love the Appa pov
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Aang isn't Appa's master!
they are companions, partners, equals!
xCrystalCherryx chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
Awesome story :) Just wish it had more Zutara moments in it. And maybe some more Zutara angst. Tee hee!
Artemis Jane chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
Oh my friggen God... This exceeded my expectations. It also left me with a bigger crush on Zuko than I had before XD but I believe you portrayed the characters perfectly (something not all fics can do) and dos them all justice
AlexisWiggin chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
That's it? THAT"S IT! I. am. outraged. YOU- you- you-. sighs. One chapter of an epilouge? please? pretty please?

...No?

PLEASE? I'm only asking for maybe, 100 words? PLEASE?

P.S. her name is Azula.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Can't be ending and BRING Zutara fan girl out she should have some fun...
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Would u tell Zuko,this please,CUT IT!U HAVE JUST COME BACK TO YOUR SHIP!WOULDNT U LIKE A NAP?COME ON...Plus another great chpt.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Wow I didn't know about the C word thing until just know,wow,Awkward,how did I miss that?
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Good job,we award this prize for " Most Number Of Characters Tacken Prisonar In One Fanfic" congrats Booter - Freak we thank you for your work and grate chapters.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Hay,doesn't Zuko have a girlfriend?U know the,bland,doesn't talk much,show emotion,long black hair,snow white skin( people star threatening at me,oh shoot I'm unraveling the story,uh panicking) but didn't they have a fight?Plus we didn't hear much about her before and know anything about her..(some stares r going,some smirking,EVILY?!UM this is going to end badly..SOME R PULLING UNSEEN THINGS OUT?OH CELESTIAL!COME ON THINK!) BUT( oops to loud) but they don't seem really right,that was an excuse,so Katara could hook up with Avitar( old stares gone,Avitar lovers star threatening,,ugh can't I do anything right?)But that's still cool,Go team Avitar!( no stares,I'm safe...Until my next post,gulp,better watch what I say...)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
PLEASE I BEG U!DONT MAKE THIS THE ISLAND KATARA AND ZUKO R ON!PLEASE IM WHIMPERING DONT MAKE ME BEG!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Evil I SPIT IN YOUR FACE!LEAVING A CLIFF HANGER LOKE THAT,poor readers,hope you up dated fast..BUT NON THE LESS!HMPTH.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Ok u r evil,I consider that a cliff hanger