Reviews for Mom Dad?
yasmine chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
It's been 8 years since the last update. What are you doing.
Squiggly Pig chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Here's another review, damnit!
devil's angel 18 chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
please update this is such a great story. i want to know what happens next. love the plot line so far
TiffRedd1994 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
please continue!
fighternotaluvr chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
i luv it!
nycorrall chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
This is pretty interesting. Will there be a plot? Please update soon. :3
Fandom-maniac1667 chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
u havnt updated in 4 yrs what gives?
Jiyle chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
This story is pretty good. Ooh, imagine how much trouble she'll be in when Lancer found out she attempted murder in the hallway!
Matison-Clearwater chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
omg i hav had a dream about somthing like this excepy i was like in the body of the daughter and my bff was like sam and it was weird to cu she is the shows EVER!
Lexii-chan chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
UPDATE SOON! NO ... UPDATE NOW! I love it , it has drama,romance and slight scific ... CAN U MAKE DANNY INTERVINE! THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! ... and one more thing WHAT THE HELL IS PAULINA'S PROBLEM IF SHE WANTED TO GET TOGETHER WITH DANNY SHE WOULD HAVE DONE IT EARLIER! ... HOW DID no WHERE DID SHE GET DAGGERS AND HIDE IT also did she take her medicine?

-Alex

ps:I love it!

pss:I heart pie!
The blind palm reader chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
please update!

you have 127 reviews!

please please please please please please please please please please !
Princess of the Thorns chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
OK, you got your 100 reviews! So now you'll have to write more... YAYAYAYAYAY!

YOu have even 126, without mine, reviews.

PS: im not trying to be rude or something, but i really really really love this story. i think that it would be cool to know how many kids you'll have and who you will marry (i wanna knooww!)

absolutely love the part where Danny wakes up and everyone is sleeping in the same way.. have the same with my dad )
Moon's Descendant chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
wow!
ChoasGhostBoy chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
need new chaps
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 11 . 7/3/2006
YOU GET TO GO TO CALIFORNIA? COOL! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AND GROUDING WILL END. YOUR STORY HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR!

~DELEILA